Guitarist available............ (1 Viewer)

cirjil

Ok any bands looking for a competent guitarist with keyboard, computer music. and singing abilities ?

I've played guitar for years (at least 10) and like to think I could competently fit into most set-ups (within reason!)
Play piano well enough, make a lot of computer music, and sing (generally my own stuff)

Anything except punk and metal (not that I don't like these, just wouldn't write/play this music) and shitty pop would be considered.

I am very influenced by Elliott Smith, Bowie, Pink Floyd, Aphex Twin, Devendra Banhart, Deerhoor, Sigur Rós, Low, Radiohead...and a whole loadv other stuff in all these genres...

Please if theres any good, nice musicians out there, either in a band or who want to make some sounds, let me know....oh yeh and in Dublin!

....I've got some music on myspace.com/thetwentytwomodes
I'ts just bedroom stuff I did by myself so doesn't show off any amazing abilities but u'll get an idea or summit anyway.....Cheers

Hi there, i'm lookin for a guitarist who can sing to do some live stuff. Some keys would be great too... check it in myspace.com/niallcolfer
thanks,
Niall

Hey,

I'm a sort of nice musician.

Do a bit of song writing.

Here's my myspace, oh my.

myspace.com/tranparencies

I'm Dublin based as well.

Interested in joining a Hardcore/Post-hardcore outfit??

Influences range across Rise Against, Thrice, At the Drive-In, Hatebreed, With Honor, The Mars Volta and something funky, loud, fast and rocking!

I've already got a bassist and i'm looking for a 2nd guitarist and a drummer for the band. Right now need a guitarist to colaborate with for the songwriting process. I've got a drummer friend who can be a temporary drummer for the band. Plans are to get the band ready for gigs towards the end of summer.

Oh and I'm the rhythm guitarist/vocalist for the band... 2nd guitarist has mostly got to play lead/melodies...

Hit back if interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back