Ground Zero Hallowe'en Party (1 Viewer)

contrariwise

Website
www.easpameasa.cjb.net
we are hoping to have a hallowe'en party (on November 1st) complete with fancy dress, party games, sweets, fruit and all the other trappings of the festival.
Is there anyone out there who is in a band that would be interested in playing on the night, in fancy dress and playing songs suitable to the occasion?

clodagh

Ground Zero Hallowe'en Party Needs the Warlords of PEZ

Hi there,
I'm writing on behalf of a band of Space-Rockers I know. They're called the Warlords of PEZ and from the sounds of your post, well, they'd be right up your alley. They ALWAYS play in costume (for nigh on 10 years now) and have been known to make children cry so ghastly is their appearance, and their eclectic mix of music, while appropriate all year round, is particularly relevant to Halloween (they have a song called Do the Zombie). If you're curious, you could come see them play the Guinness Storehouse on the 12th October, 8pm (free admission AND free guinness, just ring 1850 374 643 to book). Email the band: [email protected]
Sounds like it could be a good night, hopefully talk to ya soon,
Stuart.

Ground Zero Hallowe'en Party Needs the Warlords of PEZ

Stewy (06 Sep, 2001 03:45 p.m.):
Hi there,
I'm writing on behalf of a band of Space-Rockers I know. They're called the Warlords of PEZ and from the sounds of your post, well, they'd be right up your alley. They ALWAYS play in costume (for nigh on 10 years now) and have been known to make children cry so ghastly is their appearance, and their eclectic mix of music, while appropriate all year round, is particularly relevant to Halloween (they have a song called Do the Zombie). If you're curious, you could come see them play the Guinness Storehouse on the 12th October, 8pm (free admission AND free guinness, just ring 1850 374 643 to book). Email the band: [email protected]
Stuart.

enda, you are a fucking *prostitute*.

Hey fuckers. I ain't no prostitute, I didn't post that shit, and I'm doing my damndest to have my fricken mobile number removed.

What's that annoying sound?

"Her ferckers. Er ern't no prersterturte, Er derdn't perst thert shert, ernd Er'm dering mer dermnderst ter herve mer frerckern merberle nermber rermerved."

Moany little fecker. My mum kisses better than your mum.

Ground Zero and the Misfits Demand You Walk Among Us

Stewy (07 Sep, 2001 09:18 a.m.):

They're called the Warlords of PEZ and from the sounds of your post, well, they'd be right up your alley.

They'd be up our what?

They ALWAYS play in costume (for nigh on 10 years now) and have been known to make children cry so ghastly is their appearance,

I have that problem, too, especially when I wear my birthday suit.

and their eclectic mix of music, while appropriate all year round, is particularly relevant to Halloween (they have a song called Do the Zombie). If you're curious, you could come see them play the Guinness Storehouse on the 12th October, 8pm (free admission AND free guinness, just ring 1850 374 643 to book). Email the band: [email protected]
Stuart.

Rockin'.

And free is good.

I would like to stress the importance of coming in costume. If you don't wear a costume, we will still let you in, but will be forced to humiliate you in some way that is yet to be determined. We also have a few ideas for games, but would appreciate more if anyone thinks he/she is clever enough. Bobbing for apples (or cans of Dutch Gold) is probably out of the question, what with the mess it causes and the disgusting notion of putting one's head into a bucket after someone has dropped in the scabs off their cold sores. No amount of fruit is worth a lifetime of herpetic mouth sores.

We are also considering trying to get some sort of film thing going every once in a while. I've been able to get my hands on a couple of things, but if anyone has a film project they want shared with the world of Ground Zero, let us know. If it doesn't suck, we might screen it.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back