great grandma? i mean gran? i mean....mum? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
BY DON SINGLETON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

New mom Janise Wulf beams as husband Scott visits.

At 62, Janise Wulf has enjoyed the privilege of becoming a grandmother and even a great-grandmother - but she's a new mother yet again.
The Redding, Calif., woman, who's been blind since birth, became one of the oldest in the world to successfully bear a child, delivering her 12th, a healthy baby boy, on Friday.

Wulf and her third husband, Scott, 48, named the red-haired fellow Adam Charles Wulf. Adam's next older brother, Ian, is 3-1/2 years old. He's got plenty of company - 10 other siblings, plus Wulf's 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.

She needed some help conceiving both Adam and Ian - in both cases, she was impregnated through in vitro fertilization.

Family members said the delivery of Adam went smoothly, despite earlier concerns about mom's health. Wulf, a diabetic, experienced swelling and higher blood pressure earlier this week, prompting doctors to perform a Caesarean section a week early, they said.

Mother and father were both in the labor and delivery unit of Mercy Medical Center in Redding yesterday, but they were incommunicado.

The oldest woman on record to give birth is 66-year-old Adriana Iliescu of Romania, who had a Caesarean section on Jan. 15, 2005. The Guinness Book of World Records also lists two 63-year-old women who've given birth: Rosanna Della Corte of Italy in 1994 and Acheli Keh of California in 1996. News reports, however, listed Della Corte's age at 62 when she gave birth.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

t1.jpg

40c6eb08.jpg

heres a funny true story, made even funnier cos it actually happened. i was seeing a girl years ago and she once told me that he dad wasnt too well.

hes got alzeimhers she said. i was quite surprised that someone that young would develop the disease and i asked how old he was. 85 she said. i burst out laughing and then went stone faced in the space of a few seconds.

he had been married a few times before and had many children. she was only 19 or 20 at the time and she told me how she had a 60 year old sister.

some mothers do have them.

c0De_n1NjA said:
i read in new scientist last month that the chinese have made a carpet from ovaries, so when young lads have a pedal, their jizz gets the carpet pregnant.

fuck me...thats such a non story, and to think my pubic plectrum dispenser is gathering dust.

Lefty Frizzell said:
fuck me...thats such a non story, and to think my pubic plectrum dispenser is gathering dust.

It's going to make a great easter nest though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back