gordon ramsey: genius or cunt?? (1 Viewer)

rampz

i used to like him in ramseys kitchen nighmares or whichever one he helped turn the fortunes of restaurants around.

but in the f word, hes totally playing to the crowd with his cuntiness. and the live slaughtering of turkeys in the last series was too much.

Can I vote both?

If not why not, they don't seem mutually exclusive.

Bit of a genius - lot of a C.

He's about to have Trinny and Suzanna slaughtered :eek:

He's a cunt!
Pardon my language.
Nobody needs to swear as much as he does.
I saw the end of his show about two weeks ago and he was doing the last piece to camera at the end and he said something about how the food that night was "fucking great".
Buy a thesaurus man! Expand your vocabulary.

His approach in general: Great. I feel a great affinity with his approach to idiocy and incompetence.
Also, he seems to have a good relationship with his kids and his wife, despite the fact that he's a workaholic (the illusory, or at least highly subjective nature of TV notwithstanding)
I can't get over the fucking swearing though. It's excessive.

Neither a cunt nor a genius.
If he came up with something that changed the future of humanity he'd be a genius
If he proposed a final solution to the Chef de Partie race he'd be a cunt.

I think he's just a prick.

after hearing what that whole trinny and susannah debacle was about, i'm hopping off the fence and sprinting into the field of cunt.

after hearing what that whole trinny and susannah debacle was about, i'm hopping off the fence and sprinting into the field of cunt.

In his defence he was visibly shaken by the death of T&S.

Hey, you gotta eat! And pigs tast gooooood.

Question: Is he the cokemonster they're always on about in popbitch/holy moly?

Either way, the first show was deadly, what with all those shitty chefs and such, but this F word business is dire altogether, seen him last night with Joan Collins. Unwatchably bad.

(For a moment there, I thought you said Cookie Monster)

I always thought he was. But then, that little fucker Worrel Thompson creeps up too.

Gordo always seems to have that hyped up look about him alright.

Which is why I don’t think it’s him….

He's nowhere near genius for god sake, he's a chief! And he is a total cunt but i love him and his show! Apart from his torso which he unappropiately displays at the start of his show. What the fuck is he thinking? Do girls find him sexy or something?

(a) the filmed slaughtering of turkeys and pigs is to put across the idea that, if you're going to eat meat, you should take some responsibility about where it comes from - as a meat eater, would you be willing to slaughter an animal? Same thing with veal etc.
(b) he's a Scot - they all curse like fuckers
(c) since when were all you people turned off by a curse or two?
(d) he seems to be a very good cook

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back