Google Mars (2 Viewers)

i can see the crater that housed my old primary school. neato.

that aside, is it me or does Google seem to be getting too big for it's own good?

Lord Damian said:
i can see the crater that housed my old primary school. neato.
that aside, is it me or does Google seem to be getting too big for it's own good?

seemingly, they reckon the 'search' market is done with in terms of further expansion. they are working on cataloging libraries and other such crazy projects. i'd say we don't know they half of what they are trying out.

curious though to see where they'll be in 5 years...

Executives at Google, the rapidly growing online-search company that promises to "organize the world's information," announced Monday the latest step in their expansion effort: a far-reaching plan to destroy all the information it is unable to index.

"Our users want the world to be as simple, clean, and accessible as the Google home page itself," said Google CEO Eric Schmidt at a press conference held in their corporate offices. "Soon, it will be."

The new project, dubbed Google Purge, will join such popular services as Google Images, Google News, and Google Maps, which catalogs the entire surface of the Earth using high-resolution satellites.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40076

Red planet my arse!

Is it not crap the way they give you 14 million replies when you only want to know one thing. I think they should have screen shots of web sites that could relate to your search criteria...

Sorry, someone knocking at the door. Will finish this after I see what they want...

tripoli said:
curious though to see where they'll be in 5 years...

Are you a guidance counsellor Tripoli?
Tripoli: So young Google, where do you see yourself in five years time?
Google: Ruling the world in a fast and convenient way.
Tripoli: ho ho ho! Ah to be young again!

.......and so on.

i can see your avatar pal. there will be no carpark "meeting"

I think if our Avatar's got in a fight, your's would probably win.

seanc said:
Are you a guidance counsellor Tripoli?

i'm not sean but i tell you what, i could do with a guidance counsellor.
what am i doin and where ta jaysus am i goin, who knows...

seanc said:
Did you try asking Google?

Yeah, i searched and this was the first result:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to seanc again.

Googling my name reveals that there's another guy with the same name, which is unusual enough in itself, but he goes to the same college as me, which is quite odd. And his the secretary of the LGBT soceity, which is odder still

seanc said:
Googling my name reveals that there's another guy with the same name, which is unusual enough in itself, but he goes to the same college as me, which is quite odd. And his the secretary of the LGBT soceity, which is odder still

heh heh

i want tell you what i come up as

edit: i took my picture off cause i don't want you lot seeing what i look like

Yeah, that's the guy.

Since the admin folks in my college are a bunch of incompetent shams, I've to explain that I'm not him every time I get a book outta the library/see the doc/whatever.

His real name is John, he just decided to Irish-it-up for some reason. I'm the real deal baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back