Flatmate Wanted!

To move in A.S.A.P.

4 bedroom flat in Cabra/Phibsborough, Dublin 7

Double or single room available

10 mins from town by bus/ 30 mins walk

accessible by the 10(from ucd) 122 120 121 38 38a
buses

adjacent to 24hr Tesco!!!

smokers welcome (as long as they open a window!)

cable tv included in rent

we have a wii...

call Addy:

“you’ll be glad you called!”

Re: looking for flatmate

Dunno, just had a look on daft though and prices are a bit scary. Jaysus I thought I was already paying too much!

Dunno, just had a look on daft though and prices are a bit scary. Jaysus I thought I was already paying too much!

It's seriously insane. I am paying way too much for a run of the mill noisy apartment that I am never in. I am looking at two this week but I am sure they will be shit holes because they seem too good to be true, price wise.

What sort of prices have you been coming across?

At the moment I pay €550 for a really big double room in a house with a cool garden, sound housemates who cook and its fairly close to work.

I have to be outa here by June (dude moving back into house after being away for a while) and I'm really not fancyng the idea of paying over €600 to live with surly / weird / strange (potentially axe murdering) strangers in a bit of a kip. Meh, house hunting is rubbish.

Average one bed accomodation price in Dublin City c. €1280/month
Average two bed accomodation price in Dublin City c. €1750/month

Total bullshit.

What sort of prices have you been coming across?

At the moment I pay €550 for a really big double room in a house with a cool garden, sound housemates who cook and its fairly close to work.

I have to be outa here by June (dude moving back into house after being away for a while) and I'm really not fancyng the idea of paying over €600 to live with surly / weird / strange (potentially axe murdering) strangers in a bit of a kip. Meh, house hunting is rubbish.

I would love to be paying in the 500 range. I'm in the 700+ range at the moment with a brick wall for a view. Not to mention, the crap ass night club below.

What you need to do is find an entire house for rent. Bring in 3/4 friends. Brings the rent way down; whilst simultaneously promoting a 'Friends' tye scenario that just never gets old.

I'm currently waiting on an eviction notice after months of simply refusing to pay massive rent for low grade housing.

Easy.

What you need to do is find an entire house for rent. Bring in 3/4 friends. Brings the rent way down; whilst simultaneously promoting a 'Friends' tye scenario that just never gets old.

I'm currently waiting on an eviction notice after months of simply refusing to pay massive rent for low grade housing.

Easy.

Assuming one has friends. Perhaps I should start a thread:

Lonely poor souls wanted to share house: Must bath and like peanut butter treats.

Assuming one has friends. Perhaps I should start a thread:

Lonely poor souls wanted to share house: Must bath and like peanut butter treats.

I just had a peanut butter treat related flashback. In the bath.

That's two.

I just had a peanut butter treat related flashback. In the bath.

That's two.

We can pool our change to buy wine and art supplies! Sweet.

Maybe we can start our own cult and convince people to donate money? Or this house could be the location of CPR's and my phone sex business. You'd just need to keep the TV down during peek hours to maintain credibility. We could even steal the tag line from this thread, "You'll be glad you called!"

Hey guys, there are two rooms to choose from, a single and a double.

The single is €335 a month

The Double is €390 a month.

Rent is collected on the 14th of every month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back