Going abroad to festivals on your todd? (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

Thinking of going to the final two days of Latitude in t'UK, The Good The Bad & The Queen, Arcade Fire, The Rapture, The Hold Steady, The National, Clap Your Hands... (lot of Thes) plus the usual comedy/film/poetry tents.

Sounds OK, Ibut don't know whether I'd be able to handle three days on my todd.

Am I likely to start talking to myself?

Thinking of going to the final two days of Latitude in t'UK, The Good The Bad & The Queen, Arcade Fire, The Rapture, The Hold Steady, The National, Clap Your Hands... (lot of Thes) plus the usual comedy/film/poetry tents.

Sounds OK, Ibut don't know whether I'd be able to handle three days on my todd.

Am I likely to start talking to myself?

Nah, It's a festival. You'll meet zillions of people. Go for it.

Yeah, i went to roskilde last year on my own. You meet far more people when you're on your own than you would with friends. Plus if a band is shit you can just leave. Major bonus.

Up until this weekend I would have raved about going to festivals by yourself, but when I arrived in Girona airport and my wallet was immediately stolen leaving me penniless and alone, wasn't so much fun.

When I eventually got to Barcelona and made it into Primavera at 9.30pm on Saturday night with some cash my folks had wired over to me, I had a fab time by myself. All the better to check out the locals with my dear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back