god almighty richard madely!!!!! (1 Viewer)

i can just picture him flustered and fumbling, everything he'd say would be "inappropriate"

i can just picture him flustered and fumbling, everything he'd say would be "inappropriate"

He would definitely make a joke at some point. And then giggle a bit at his joke. And then feel awkward, and giggle more cause he is feeling awkward.

And then have to put the speculum thing down for a second to gather his thoughts.

And then he would say something to reassure the woman. Who will be feeling a bit ill, and then mutter something about "this one woman" and "farting".

I remember watching his morning show once and there was a woman on whose husband had vanished when she was pregnant. Her son was now 5 and she and the boy were on the show to make an appeal for him to come back. The plan was to have them both onscreen delivering the appeal but the kid wouldn't sit still and was more interested in running around the studio.
Richard goes "There he goes, wandering off...........just like his dad"
A deathly silence ensued.

I remember watching his morning show once and there was a woman on whose husband had vanished when she was pregnant. Her son was now 5 and she and the boy were on the show to make an appeal for him to come back. The plan was to have them both onscreen delivering the appeal but the kid wouldn't sit still and was more interested in running around the studio.
Richard goes "There he goes, wandering off...........just like his dad"
A deathly silence ensued.
he's like a real-life alan partidge

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back