god almighty richard madely!!!!! (1 Viewer)

rampz

such an arrogant, irritating, ridiculous man. how she puts up with him ill never understand. id hate to be his kids. i bet hes really scabby with pocket money.

Have you just been watching Richard & Judy?

er yeah. im on a weeks holiday. that debate about cannabis and psychosis. ha was just scaremongering and generally promoting ignorance.

Rampz, you got yer Hart to Hart, yer Murder, She Wrote, and yer Laws and yer Orders coming out the wazoo, and you watch Richard and Judy? WHY?

I can't watch it because I'm afraid of his hair.

i was watching that movie "harsh times" but it was shit and i fell asleep. when i woke up r and j were on somehow. it only takes the time between seeing its on and reaching for the remote to realise what a hateful bastard he is.

has he shusshed her yet?

Richard%20Madeley.jpg

i was watching that movie "harsh times" but it was shit and i fell asleep. when i woke up r and j were on somehow. it only takes the time between seeing its on and reaching for the remote to realise what a hateful bastard he is.

hold on there now... Harsh Times is alright. I mean... it's grand.
Lets not bing Harsh Times into the Richard Madely hating thread. It doesn't deserve that, surely.

I think Richard Madely is extremely English. He is pretty much my definition of the standard English bloke.

Him, and Billy Gannon.

Lets not bing Harsh Times into the Richard Madely hating thread. It doesn't deserve that, surely.

I think Richard Madely is extremely English. He is pretty much my definition of the standard English bloke.

Him, and Billy Gannon.

christan bale needs to try another character. its getting boring.

Him, and Billy Gannon.

Interestingly Richard Madeley was born on the island of Corsica. His parents were new-age druids.
And his first job was lead guitarist in a mariachi band.

Can you imagine him as a gynecologist?
Apparently pregnant women have an instinctive repulsion to Richard Madeley.

I like when he gets his shirt collar open a few buttons to many and is all ruffled hair and a few gins before show time, he generally starts getting a bit bawdy and upsets Judy on days like those...

I'm not defending him, but I'm just saying his wife is a weapon

It was on Have I Got News For You last night about Richard Madeley interviewing Stephen Hawking. He asked Hawking about the possibility of the afterlife. Hawking said that an afterlife was just wishful thinking. Madeley replied "Oh, you've depressed me now. I was hoping for a 'yes' there!"

Interestingly Richard Madeley was born on the island of Corsica. His parents were new-age druids.
And his first job was lead guitarist in a mariachi band.

Can you imagine him as a gynecologist?
Apparently pregnant women have an instinctive repulsion to Richard Madeley.

Hands up all the girls who would like Richard Madeley manning the business end of a speculum then.

With a nice head torch on.

And some snappy gloves.

I bet he would warm it up for you first. He's thoughtful like that. It's anyone's guess how he would warm it up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back