• Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

Lolo

Since 2000
Website
www.facebook.com
Registration opens today. Sorry if anyone else has posted this already - but apparently Leonard Cohen and Neil Diamond are headlining. Much as I'd love to see Len, I'd rather it was in a theatre than a festival. But Glastonbury would be ideal for cheesy ol' Neil, I'd never pay to see him by himself.

Registration opens today. Sorry if anyone else has posted this already - but apparently Leonard Cohen and Neil Diamond are headlining. Much as I'd love to see Len, I'd rather it was in a theatre than a festival. But Glastonbury would be ideal for cheesy ol' Neil, I'd never pay to see him by himself.

Leonard Cohen!!!

Really?! Thats gas.

He is ace. I'd love if he wrote his own Chronicles....

Re: Glastonbury 1988 - I Think!

Was strung out in Glastonbury - i think it woz '88 (could've been '90) - The Cure & Tracey Chapman played that year and Seal had just gone out on his own - used to be with Adamski I think. Hare Krishnas fed us slops from wheelie bins - waded bare foot in mud for 4 days and then headed to Charing Cross Hotel in London to start summer job (with £10 left in my wallet - despite the burgers, chips & drugs being dirt cheap!). Lasting memory is the double-decker bus we got from Bristol out to Glastonbury nearly turning over on one of the hills - we were upstairs leaning over the ditches waiting for the fall...jumped a different ditch to get into venue (no tickets - who needed em back then - they just wanted to fill the fields in the first few years!)...anyway - if you like festivals - this is the absolute cream of the crop circles IMO...

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back