giveamanakick Crawdaddy/Tower this Friday (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
'ello
giveamanakick's second album, We Are The Way Forward, "hits" shops this Friday Nov 11th. To coincide with this, there will be an instore performance in Tower Records that day. Although it is advertised as 6pm, it will in fact be an earlier performance, time tbc, so stay tuned

That same night in The Crawdaddy, giveamanakick, Sylvia Saint, and The Photographs (ex-Mr Creosote) will all be playing at giveamanakick's official Album Launch Night from 8pm til 11. it costs ten euros. Do come along

steveamanakick said:
'ello
giveamanakick's second album, We Are The Way Forward, "hits" shops this Friday Nov 11th. To coincide with this, there will be an instore performance in Tower Records that day. Although it is advertised as 6pm, it will in fact be an earlier performance, time tbc, so stay tuned

That same night in The Crawdaddy, giveamanakick, Sylvia Saint, and The Photographs (ex-Mr Creosote) will all be playing at giveamanakick's official Album Launch Night from 8pm til 11. it costs ten euros. Do come along

ok, so the new time for the Tower Instore is 3pm, i repeat, 3pm, not 6pm, but 3pm
thanks you

Just found out the instore has been moved from 1 til 3....so so so not amused.

Will have to wait til the evening I guess.

Stars of the fckin city

steveamanakick said:
yeah, sorry bout that, entirely out own fault, i assure you

I know this isn't anything to do with the Dublin Launch, but we've just confirmed that we WILL have a hog roast at the big ol' Limerick Launch. Pig and wine and sexy gifts, Wed 16th Nov
carnivore-tastic

steveamanakick said:
'ello
giveamanakick's second album, We Are The Way Forward, "hits" shops this Friday Nov 11th. To coincide with this, there will be an instore performance in Tower Records that day. Although it is advertised as 6pm, it will in fact be an earlier performance, time 3pm

.|..| and bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back