Girls what do ya prefer........... (2 Viewers)

ms.b.haven said:
extra friction, i can feel everything 10 times better, especially towards the front of the vaginal wall where the g-spot is located, no matter what the position. have i explain that ok?
you love the oul friction don't ya?

ever get off with a girl? or a person?

Hector Grey said:
you love the oul friction don't ya?

ever get off with a girl? or a person?

cant all have our cake and eat it... or can we?

puri06.jpg

thats you that is. thats your little brown stick hand playing with your girlfriend.

ms.b.haven said:
I'm bemused

same question back at you
well love, if i wasn't a heterosexual, i'd be all over you like a burst packet of angel's delight. you really get my g*spot.

*goat.

an no, you're alright.

ever have a same sex expierence, i was asking, and i don't mean with yourself.

Hair Iron Madin said:
cant all have our cake and eat it... or can we?

puri06.jpg

thats you that is. thats your little brown stick hand playing with your girlfriend.
yes that's my special world cup contraption. and a hand on a stick.. genius.

oh god oh god oh god oh god

i want to whack an axe clean into the middle of my forehead.

now, to answer your question. no.

I'm confused as to what gender you are though
Hector Grey said:
well love, if i wasn't a heterosexual, i'd be all over you like a burst packet of angel's delight. you really get my g*spot.

*goat.

an no, you're alright.

ever have a same sex expierence, i was asking, and i don't mean with yourself.

ms.b.haven said:
oh god oh god oh god oh god

i want to whack an axe clean into the middle of my forehead.

now, to answer your question. no.

I'm confused as to what gender you are though
you wouldn't be the first.

but really, you find the very notion of chowing down on the pink lettuce that abhorrent?

interesting.*

*not really.

Hector Grey said:

but really, you find the very notion of chowing down on the pink lettuce that abhorrent?

interesting.*

*not really.

are you talking about

irishbacon.jpg

or

bacon-in-streifen.jpg

because i think exhibit A. in the style of maple cure or old style is great for a sunday hangover cure.

no, the whole axe thing was because you were asking such retarded questions :eek:

and still are (double :eek: )
Hector Grey said:

interesting.*

*not really.

ah the meaning of liff has so much on the subject

BOTLEY (n.)
The prominent stain on a man's trouser crotch seen on his return from the lavatory. A botley proper is caused by an accident with the push taps, and should not be confused with any stain caused by insufficient waggling of the willy.

HOBBS CROSS (n.)
The awkward leaping manoeuvre a girl has to go through in bed in order to make him sleep on the wet patch.

HUMBY (n.)
An erection which won't go down when a gentleman has to go for a pee in the middle of making love to someone.

MINCHINHAMPTON (n.)
The expression on a man's face when he has just zipped up his trousers without due care and attention.

TORONTO (n.)
Generic term for anything which comes out of a gush despite all your careful
efforts to let it out gently, e.g. flour into a white sauce, tomato ketchup on to fried fish, sperm into a human being, etc.

that works both ways yeah??

Hair Iron Madin said:
TORONTO (n.)
Generic term for anything which comes out of a gush despite all your careful
efforts to let it out gently, e.g. flour into a white sauce, tomato ketchup on to fried fish, sperm into a human being, etc.

ms.b.haven said:
no, the whole axe thing was because you were asking such retarded questions :eek:

and still are (double :eek: )

are you still going to plough it into yer forehead young missy? because that can be arranged. (we have an undercover unit that operate out of sight, you know. it's called operation ********)

Seriously?
The Police said:
are you still going to plough it into yer forehead young missy? because that can be arranged. (we have an undercover unit that operate out of sight, you know. it's called operation ********)

ms.b.haven said:
Seriously?
as serious as the sound of a cell door clanking shut.

where's that axe you spoke of? I have a good swing. the boyos and me have these "Summer Games" that we play. in the summer.
we have a wood chopping competition and i've come third two years in a row!

ms.b.haven said:
Seriously?

you're trying my patience you little trollop, and by god i have plenty.

anyway, I don't want to waste time talking to the likes of you. we're not on the same "intellectual level" and I'm really supposed to be here patrolling these boards to moniter the "internet conversations" you kids are having.

behave now.

ms.b.haven said:

it appears that you've had your legs wide open for so long that what began as a breeze blowing up there to yer brain has developed into a fully fledged cyclone. by the sounds of it i'd get more pleasure from firing a water cannon (aimed at mayday crusty protesters, of course) up our Great O'Connell street.
i just patrolled this board in full, and i happened to notice too that you're not to "bright" when it comes to israeli/palestinian matters.

well i say Go Israel!

anymore of this cheek from you and you'll be spending a week in a Pearse St cell accompanied by the longest resident there, Biff. Who happens to be a female, and she isnt fussy.
she's a gas ticket she is. bold as brass, but gas.

between you and "Politakill" in 'eirecore' i've got my hands full, but i have backup. remember that.

right, BACK TO WORK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back