Girls what do ya prefer........... (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven said:
like anyone would be mad enough to ride you

remember that thread where you said you were leaving? why don't you. seriously. all you do is lower the bar here constantly. i'm not even going to try and have a dig at you, because your blatant ignorance speaks for itself. feel free to resort to ad hominem attacks like that, you'll soon run out of vocabulary.

virgin
La La said:
remember that thread where you said you were leaving? why don't you. seriously. all you do is lower the bar here constantly. i'm not even going to try and have a dig at you, because your blatant ignorance speaks for itself. feel free to resort to ad hominem attacks like that, you'll soon run out of vocabulary.

extra friction, i can feel everything 10 times better, especially towards the front of the vaginal wall where the g-spot is located, no matter what the position. have i explain that ok?
Be the Hokey said:
Hey, b. haven,
why's uncircumsized better?

ms.b.haven said:
extra friction, i can feel everything 10 times better, especially towards the front of the vaginal wall where the g-spot is located, no matter what the position. have i explain that ok?

What about up the ass?

Be the Hokey said:
Hey, b. haven,
why's uncircumsized better?

I thought there would be less of this:
captain%20pugwash.gif

Hair Iron Madin said:
"TO WHOM BROTHER?"
*THUD* as clattered across the head
"TO WHOOOOOM BROTHER?"
*THUD* second clatter across the head

227056.jpg

great film. might see if i can dig this up somewhere again.
crikey i haven't seen that in a while...
remember back in ages ago, when people would only have two videos or something, and you'd watch them over and over again.... that was one of them. sitting up getting stoned at six in morning on a school night.. watching ferris buellers day of for the twentieth time.. or dirty dancing. or that.

anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back