Girls what do ya prefer........... (1 Viewer)

When I was a small boy we had some American friends staying with us for a couple of weeks. They had a son about my age.
One evening we all went to Blakes for dinner. During the meal Anthony, the american boy, asked to go to the "John". All day myself and Anthony had been slowly breaking down our cultural barriers and sculpting the beginnings of a friendship from our common interests.
In the spirit of this growing camaraderie I said I'd go with him, to get away from the "olds" for a while. As I got up to follow him my da pulled me aside in a very conspiratorial way and whispered in my ear something to the affect that Anthony would have a different penis to mine and I wasn't to stare at it or make fun of him.
I followed hime into the toilet, my mind swirling with curiosity. Sure enough, when we pulled up to a couple of urinals, my eyes were drawn almost magnetically to his crotch. I was relieved, and a little disappointed to discover that our johnsons were much the same, bar the fact that he had a turtle neck to my polo. Unfortunately, Anthony misinterpreted my curiousity and took offence to me staring at his weener and pinched the hose and left.
The rest of the meal was eaten solemnly. I tried of the next few days to rekindle our friendship, but we could never get over that fateful night in the toilet in Blakes. He left a week later. I haven't spoken to him since.

In conclusion. The end.

Spam Javelin said:
When I was a small boy we had some American friends staying with us for a couple of weeks. They had a son about my age.
One evening we all went to Blakes for dinner. During the meal Anthony, the american boy, asked to go to the "John". All day myself and Anthony had been slowly breaking down our cultural barriers and sculpting the beginnings of a friendship from our common interests.
In the spirit of this growing camaraderie I said I'd go with him, to get away from the "olds" for a while. As I got up to follow him my da pulled me aside in a very conspiratorial way and whispered in my ear something to the affect that Anthony would have a different penis to mine and I wasn't to stare at it or make fun of him.
I followed hime into the toilet, my mind swirling with curiosity. Sure enough, when we pulled up to a couple of urinals, my eyes were drawn almost magnetically to his crotch. I was relieved, and a little disappointed to discover that our johnsons were much the same, bar the fact that he had a turtle neck to my polo. Unfortunately, Anthony misinterpreted my curiousity and took offence to me staring at his weener and pinched the hose and left.
The rest of the meal was eaten solemnly. I tried of the next few days to rekindle our friendship, but we could never get over that fateful night in the toilet in Blakes. He left a week later. I haven't spoken to him since.

In conclusion. The end.
blakes is a terrible restaurant

c0De_n1NjA said:
so not only did your da have a look at poor tony's mickey, but he knew you wouldn't be able to resist a peek either! What did your other dad think of it?

he made his son do 50 push-ups in the middle of the restaurant as punishment for affording me a glance of his lance.

My dad came out a year later. You know that.

Spam Javelin said:
It was pretty exotic in the early eighties.
i'd say so.

that and a kid without foreskin all in the one day...

that's some life.

obviously she hasn't had her g-spot found by a foreskin, oh yes ladies, this is no time for myth busters, the g-spot does in fact exist
c0De_n1NjA said:
Yes! in your face Ariel Sharon!

can someone pls explain to ms b haven that ariel sharon is not a woman? (he wasnt a character in a disney movie either, if that's what you were thinking too)

ariel_sharon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back