girls in tree (1 Viewer)

coraline

heard an interview on gerry ryan this morning with the two girls who have been in a tree since monday, outside the israeli embassy on pembroke road, thats near jury's in ballsbridge, anyway they are friends of caoimhe butterly who is inside yasser arafat's compound and they are trying to get the israeli ambassador to guarantee her safety.

also they arent eating so they must be a bit cold and hungry and miserable and so anyone who can should go and say hi to them, and maybe sing them a song or something...

i would only i am still in a drugged up daze from having tonsils out...

didn't one of them lock herself to a tree with a u shaped bicycle lock around her neck? ouch

didnt hear that but it could well be true, thay sounded mad enough...

on a different note, for the next ten days or so i am declaring myself an honorary member of you lucky people who have "jobs" in IT where you can post on thumped all day long, kay ?

i'm just jealous really...

coraline (04 Apr, 2002 04:54 p.m.):

on a different note, for the next ten days or so i am declaring myself an honorary member of you lucky people who have "jobs" in IT where you can post on thumped all day long, kay ?

i dunno, think of the most bored you've ever been and multiply that by about a million - IT!

Yeah i heard about those girls on the radio,didn't catch the interview though (i cannot stand gerry ryan).Fair play to them.I'd be there only i'm......here.

nine (04 Apr, 2002 04:57 p.m.):
Yeah i heard about those girls on the radio,didn't catch the interview though (i cannot stand gerry ryan).Fair play to them.I'd be there only i'm......here.

nine thats so a better picture !!
yay for pictures .

hopper (04 Apr, 2002 04:56 p.m.):
coraline (04 Apr, 2002 04:54 p.m.):

i dunno, think of the most bored you've ever been and multiply that by about a million - IT!

Hopper Cleaning keyboards and Computer screens doesn't count as an IT job these days mate! :)

You forgot the looming threat of impending impossible deadlines, glowering over us like so many tyre fire plumes. It's like trench warfare, you can even fake the dysentery if you drink enough coffee.

Hopper Cleaning keyboards and Computer screens doesn't count as an IT job these days mate! :)[/quote]

so true so true :)

kstop (04 Apr, 2002 05:01 p.m.):

You forgot the looming threat of impending impossible deadlines, glowering over us like so many tyre fire plumes. It's like trench warfare, you can even fake the dysentery if you drink enough coffee.

...or is it if you don't drink enough...I can't remember

kstop (04 Apr, 2002 05:01 p.m.):

yes deadlines suck, although mine are a bit different, i teach senior infants so if i dont have 22 completed valentines cards / easter bunny pictures / paddys day flags done by fridays there are tantrums and tears and screaming and evil looks from pushy mothers.

changing the subject completely, isnt TRL on mtv so shit ?
the presenter guy is now sporting a knacker tache and the whole thing is just so bad...

alcohol doesn't give you a pitch black prostate the size of a basketball.

Oh yeah - go girls, way to protest through foliage, keep it up etc.

kstop (04 Apr, 2002 05:09 p.m.):
alcohol doesn't give you a pitch black prostate the size of a basketball.

Oh yeah - go girls, way to protest through foliage, keep it up etc.

pity the embassy is on the 4th floor you'd need a crane to have any impact. maybe they could start a tyre fire outside the embassy? that would get their attention

coraline (04 Apr, 2002 05:08 p.m.):

changing the subject completely, isnt TRL on mtv so shit ?
the presenter guy is now sporting a knacker tache and the whole thing is just so bad...

isn't mtv shit full stop? brand new has its moments, that's about it though. Anyway stop watchin telly and get makin loads of cardboard spaceships for those kids. Actually just make the one and I'll buy it off you (sweet!).

I think we shouldn't clutter this thread about my pic,there is already another thread about it.The israel/palestine thing is pretty serious in fairness and at the end of the day my picture doesn't matter much in comparison.

nine (04 Apr, 2002 05:18 p.m.):
I think we shouldn't clutter this thread about my pic,there is already another thread about it.The israel/palestine thing is pretty serious in fairness and at the end of the day my picture doesn't matter much in comparison.

ah it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back