GigSmart Fundraiser, This Friday. (1 Viewer)

Niall S.

Website
Visit site
http://www.gigsmartireland.com/fundraiser16april.htm

All the details should be there.

What this is about is an insurance policy that we are hoping to get sorted out this week.

This will allow gigsmart to hold gigs in different venues like Theatre's and community halls.

I had an enormous amount of trouble getting places booked for Morello and Pinion's tour due to this matter and with a decent public liability Insurance clause it will open many doors that have been closed to all of us for a while now.

Another perk is that it will allow us to hold outdoor events at a smaller additional expense.

For example, I asked Galway Corporation for permission to hold an outdoor gig in the spanish arches or eyre square in Galway, they said they have no problem if we get an insurance document drawn up and addressed to them for 6.5 million indemnity, the insurance for this was quoted to me at € 250.00

So it could be a great oppurtunity for us to get more bands exposure.

In order for us to do this, we need to pack Dorans this Friday night.

Its 10 Euro in, which is steep enough I know and its not in GigSmart's normal policy to charge that kind of money into a gig, but this is a very special case scenario and we really need to get the cash raised for this to happen.

Having said that, were not asking you to part with your money with nothing to show for it, there is 8 brilliant bands on the bill.

It will be a great night out and it will also be Pinion's come home gig, the charts are out that day so it will be celebrations all round and will definately be the gig to be at this week.

Hope to see as many of you at this gig, remember though with such a huge line up, the bands start at 8 o clock sharp and door gets taken back at 10.30 so if you want your money to go towards our cause please come early.

The celebrations will go to the early hours of the morning.

Kind Regards.

Niall

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back