Gig Tonight (5 Viewers)

Ianox

NOT_BAG_REUNION.jpg

eh, maybe im missing the whole scene thing here!! but what is a punk for it band, as opposed to any other type of band!! do they carry pen knifes??
also when it comes to explaining what a band sounds like what happened to plain old, punk or metal or OI, now we have started using postmelodicprogressivehardcore!!?? anyone else gettin tired of that??

instead of scenes and genres people are now describing bands by what forum they post on...

i like a lot of "Moshspace" bands but like Sean said those bands are all shit, it's personal taste

as for someone saying to Sean some punk for it bands are shit... why would he care? he's not in them ALL

as myself and Sean post on Punk For It, we put on gigs under the Punk For It name... only ever having 1 or 2 PFI bands and the rest from different scenes.

i also put on gigs under my user name

lets hear it for all the LamStock bands out there w00t!

? i think that was a PFI gig you were supposed to play... haha LamStock band was a joke

Sean is in Vicious Dig

they aren't gigging yet (hoping for March) they've done a couple of house parties that went down a treat, i missed them both times though

http://www.myspace.com/viciousdig

great track up there, recorded on an 8 track and a drum machine, they'll be re-recording it now they have a full band

i would agree with denver max's sentiment.

lam and sean know that because i've voiced a similar opinion on pfi before.
but, they're from the school of "it's a public forum, i can say what i think".
:rolleyes:

Disagree Jill....alot of people don't post here because of some of the smugness u get from various people here.
PFI seems to be for a younger crowd though/

Stop being mister too fucking cool. Not really into them myself, but alot of people would say that about punkforit bands as well.

Just cop on.

Eh, what're you talking about? I dislike those bands. I dislike all "deathmetal" so why would I say otherwise? And since when does disliking a band make me "mister too fucking cool"? :rolleyes: Also, why would I give a shit if people don't like "punkforit" bands? I don't like some PFI bands either... Fair enough if you think I was bein a spa or somethin but like... a bit overly hostile yerself there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back