gig tomorrow afternoon - easpameasa, 7.10, gamak, serpents - some benefit/very cheap (1 Viewer)

Re: gig tomorrow afternoon - easpameasa, 7.10, gamak, serpents - some benefit/very ch

it will be full of sound people and no saps. might even be free food.

Re: gig tomorrow afternoon - easpameasa, 7.10, gamak, serpents - some benefit/very ch

If I do manage to make it to Dublin to get to this yoke tomorrow where is the gaff its on

error type 11 said:
If I do manage to make it to Dublin to get to this yoke tomorrow where is the gaff its on

it's just down from tara street train station (away from centre)

walk straight down past tara.....and you'll loads see of nippers running around screaming, overjoyed at this oppurtunity to witness live music, especially the serpents, and then afterwards the serpents will hang out with "the kids" and sign posters, but you have to buy the poster to get it signed.

yeah thats pretty sound

;)

if anyone is under 18 and has trouble getting booze and shit, i'll go down the offy for you
i'm sound like that
just lash your cans anywhere when you're done - some othe rstupid cunt will pick them up. sound.

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
if anyone is under 18 and has trouble getting booze and shit, i'll go down the offy for you
i'm sound like that
just lash your cans anywhere when you're done - some othe rstupid cunt will pick them up. sound.

andrew

Cool Andy, you havew been delegated to show me where the offy is. you're fucking sound wha

yeah cool

andrew

cool
so its posh dinner for me tonight in the mansion house with work tonight , followed by launch of my mates zine tonight in henry grattens baggot st (everyone welcome free admission- late bar til 2am)
and now easpa measa and the serpents tomorrow day ..with la fraction tomorrow night...

!ironyyy .|..|

yeah that's a fairly sound weekend, alright.
what's your mates zine? i was gonna do a zine once about being sound but i don't think the audience is out there

andrew

is that the mad independent bike courier company lad who does the zine?

a zine about being sound?
i think youve an audience in manchester ready and waitin.
sssssssssowwwwwnnnd man .

shes called it 'the label'

its a piss take...
theres characters based in lonelybatter, theres the ikia girlfriend which convieniently folds away when not in use, theres ikia girlfriend accessories such as ikia baggage, ikia ex girlfriend etc..

if the bar youre in tonight chucks you out...head over to henry grattens.

ahh its a diffierent one so, these zine launches are all the rage these days!

ps you should do something mad in the mansion house tonight, wipe shit all over the jacks and blame it on the smelly guy no one else, or something.

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
i was gonna do a zine once about being sound but i don't think the audience is out there

andrew
like being sound like in a LaMonteYoung way that's pretty cool i hear we're all made up of vibrations and shit so maybe everybody's sound but they're better off not knowing cos they would get confused and fuck up thinkin they're music, bad vibes

lady lucan said:
theres characters based in lonelybatter, theres the ikia girlfriend which convieniently folds away when not in use, theres ikia girlfriend accessories such as ikia baggage, ikia ex girlfriend etc..

Ikea periods!

woo.
that would be really mad.
mind if i dont?
if im going for a poo tonight i'll do it in the toilet like the polite lady i am.

!bog

yeah zines are pretty cool alright.

damien if you do come along to henry grattens tonight will you try and use the potty like a good boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back