Gig in Kilcoole This sat Dec4th (7 Viewers)

Dylan said:
We are going to have to have security, not professional bouncers like, but low profile person we know getting paid to deal with it.
:eek:
SeanPunkforItR said:
Yeah there's always a few that try to get in without paying. You gotta be remorseless with them though. Just rape them.

anto? said:
i mean when shit like that happens you really see why bouncers are such assholes most of time when you gotta put up with that shit every night.

http://www.profaneexistence.com

wait a minute if i summarise the general gist of the last few pages is it..

"kids attempting to start and maintain a resource for the alternative been shat on for not having same quixotic belief system but possesing a willingness to comprise to maintain their endeavour's survival"

or is it

"bullying"

i would have to admit it was bullying. i was sick of these kids coming along and taking advantage of my thing, you know, its like, they dont have a care in the world and i wanted to show them, well, that they did... ME!

thanks, by the way... (sincere)

No wait, read those quotes Weeler put up there. We're fucked The cat is there and the bag is there, he must have let it out!!!!

Sean, you rape one more kid trying to get into a gig and you'll be fucked with my swollen sword of doom!

Sean (V.D.) said:
Of what relevance is that?

*By the way everyone, i'm the one described above as "SeanPunkforItR".

Yeah there's always a few that try to get in without paying. You gotta be remorseless with them though. Just rape them.
!baggyyyy

ed in mouth said:
i would have to admit it was bullying. i was sick of these kids coming along and taking advantage of my thing, you know, its like, they dont have a care in the world and i wanted to show them, well, that they did... ME!

thanks, by the way... (sincere)
i don't think it is bullying, i think ye are doing whatever it takes to maintain the survival/viability of your collective....
fair fucks to ya.....

I think weeler is pointing out that this is encouraging or inadvertantly creating a belief in the need for authority figures.

Just my take on it. I'm not sure about the profaneexistence reference, maybe weeler can explain that, though I think I get it. :confused:

i believe, or feel, that there werent any figures of authority present, other than the usual and sometimes overbearing kilcoole youth initiative, which were on their best behaviour that day, funnily enough... anyway, yeah, i dont think that it wud have been possible for anyone to come away seeing the need for authoritive figures, altho id like to ask kev if thats how he felt about it...

Shorty said:
I think weeler is pointing out that this is encouraging or inadvertantly creating a belief in the need for authority figures.

Just my take on it. I'm not sure about the profaneexistence reference, maybe weeler can explain that, though I think I get it.
splendid.

f.s.u.

to be honest it was a bit much that you,or greg rather, continued to search joanns bag after we gave him the buckfast out of it. i wouldnt say you or dylan wer acting authotarian, but yer man greg was like rooting thru her bag and shit. a girls bag. we had intended to have that bucky gone before we even got off the bus anyway, but we got off the bus early to go to the jacks and hitched the rest of the way so we didnt finish it. so we didnt have a problem giving up our booze(what was left of it) but the further search was a bit crap. also when i tried to say something to you about it you just ignored me, or else just didnt hear me? anyway we didnt lose any sleep over it and pretty much forgot about it a few minutes later. gig was fun tho!

Shorty said:

Just my take on it. I'm not sure about the profaneexistence reference, maybe weeler can explain that, though I think I get it. :confused:
I'm gonna dissect this comment with you next time I see you. You're dead in Nourish.

here easy solution...............send da bois down ta bait deis gots

here i know this is kinda ''all on wheeler lads'' but

i think you took those quotes completly out of context to try and make your argument in someway stronger or just to put punk for it or the posters of, in a bad light. those quotes were undeniably negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back