GIBSON SG 61reissue (w/trem) FOR SALE! (1 Viewer)

googleaustin.jpeg

You'd haev to dress like this to get away with driving that

That's great and all but it doesn't really help this thread. There are other reasons why i'm selling it, Ie: I never play guitar anymore. So please don't be posting rubbish if you're not intrested.

Besides we all know the coolest car is a Triumph Spitfire

That's great and all but it doesn't really help this thread. There are other reasons why i'm selling it, Ie: I never play guitar anymore. So please don't be posting rubbish if you're not intrested.

Besides we all know the coolest car is a Triumph Spitfire

Hmmm, if you never play it you should probably stop whining about how much it's killing you to let it go. That's all I'll say on the matter.

same as mine cpr. it really is a thing of beauty. Looks like it was hand carved by naked byronese maidens.

totally, has recently been replaced in live shows by an explorer tho!i feel bad for it..i think it will enjoy a revival soon. i got two new guitars this year which ive barely played...no wonder ive no bleedin money!

my sg is the coolest, a walnut brown SG-II from '73. the necks on the standards these days are too wide for my liking, and everyone seems to think that gibson production quality has gone waaaay down in the last 25 years..

ha. it was even cheaper than buying a new special, only the body is original & the rest of the parts are new(er). plus i got it here, where everything seems to be very reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back