GIBSON SG 61reissue (w/trem) FOR SALE! (1 Viewer)

Tree47

Oh god how it pains me to do this. I may even change my mind so if you want it, come and get it fast!

Up for grabs is a Gibson SG '61 Reissue, not only that, it's the one with the maestro tremolo arm on it. Yes that's right, just like George Harrison and Angus Young...

It is in cherry red and It is wonderful condition. There are a few minor scratches and bumps, these are mainly from plectrum wear and tear. and the back has some belt markings. This guitar is thee greatest guitar I have ever played hence why I own it. The reason i'm selling it is a whole different matter!! eek!

Maybe i'm tired or something, I dunno, but this can be yours for £1100. Message me if you're intrested and we could perhaps arrange a deal!

Comes with Gibson hard case and a wee bottle of gibson guitar polish...and a gibson strap of course!

Come get yourself a bargain!

This guitar is in belfast and will not be shipped. collection only thankee!

(She's called Sara by the way)

[email protected]
icon_cry.gif

GibsonSG61reissue.jpg

whitelabel1.jpg

ahem...

1,600.00 GBP
=
2,378.61 EUR

United Kingdom Pounds Euro
1 GBP = 1.48663 EUR 1 EUR = 0.672661 GBP

yeah, it's only £1,100. which is E1,600

It is expensive but it is a lovely guitar and well worth it. I spent well over this for it a few years ago. The sound from it is lovely. I used to use this through a Marshall Dsl100 and it was a perfect combination.

I'm still in two minds whether to sell it or not. It's owning such a lovely guitar for the rest of my life or buying a car...?DESCISIONS!

I'm still in two minds whether to sell it or not. It's owning such a lovely guitar for the rest of my life or buying a car...?DESCISIONS!

Fer fuck's sake if it's only €1,600 you're looking for why don't you save yourself all this pain and just get a car loan or else save up really hard for six months? Then you get to have the guitar and the car.

Thats just a Beetle chassis with a fibreglass body on it...

Good lookin yokes buh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back