Ghurka, Bleeding Rectum, Vortex, Bohs,Sat 5th July (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Next saturday in bohs, should be a good night with , ahem, friendly atmosphere and quality pints:)

News of the stagebottles gig sometime today hopefully:rolleyes:

l_e3a4b4221413a79ea4ae1d9fcfc98e09.gif

This saturday, doors 8.30, first band vortex at 9.15, then bleeding rectum and last of all gurkha, will be in the long bar rather than the players bar unless someones done a mad last minute booking of it today or tommorow, otherwise in players bar.

really looking forward to bleeding rectum after the rave reviews i've heard of them at drumancoo.

admission has to cover two overseas bands, a nordie band, food for all them lot, contribution towards cost of pa, posters, petrol etc.

i'll be spinning tunes from a big box of cd's i havent opened in about two years so expect some classics!

BUCKFAST session for Nev's birthday after the gig. You know where, if not ask someone.

Perfect add on buzz, after a peaceful gig.

I'm desperately trying to wangle me way into getting out for this.Don't hold it against me if I don't make it.Funds are short and her indoors reckons I had enough skit last week.But I'm granny sitting in Cabra so I'll be just around the corner from the rock action.Pray for me my fellow tearaways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back