Ghost Mice - Ireland (2 Viewers)

What have we done? What have we done? Are we making any changes or just having fun? What have we done? What have we done?

Is this more than just music, is it more than just a club? Are we making any difference oh what have we done? What have we done? What have we done?

Well just take a look around and I'm sure that you'll agree that we've done a lot of things to improve community, like organizing protest, and serving food not bombs, sending books to all the prisoners that have been locked up for so long, throwing bricks through all the windows of the evil corporate shops, supporting mom and pop, and standing up to the murdering racist cops.

It seems like we're always talking about the things that we do wrong, but let's not forget to talk about the good things that we've done. But no, we've got our faults, and I'm a say that I agree. But punk rock music saved my life, I can sing it honestly...

Sometimes it may seem like we haven't done anything, but I think that we made it little bit better than it was.
That's why I sing, and I'll ask you to sing with me...

Up the Punx! Up the Punx! Up the Punx!

Jesus..

that dvd actually looks like fucking torture, punks talking bout having puppet shows between bands, and their lovely little "punk rock summer camp". Ah Plan It X is just one of those things (such as Crimethinc) that really could've only happened in the states.

As levinge used to say 'Cookie Cutter Punk Rockers' :)

great thread haha.chris and hannah are insanely sound but yes...only in america.the thing with the whole plan-it x thing is, you could play ghost mice to your ma and she would probably think it was lovely.thats just not punk.

Jesus no-ones mentioned that, yes chris and hannah are the soundest people you can meet but, well, chris anyway, hates everyone as much as the rest of us and thinks that everythings fucked and everyones useless....
Don't know how they get on stage and sing about all the other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back