Ghost Mice - Ireland (3 Viewers)

I felt like I was at the fucking cub scouts disco. All these people standing around singing bout how excellent your life can be if you just drop out like them and how great life is when you live in a fucking punk rock ghetto..

I know what you mean.In fairness Plan-It-X don't have the monopoly on that.

The sooner we all just get back to singing about drinking, fighting, rocking out and riding the better.

thinking dropping out to be part of the punk scene is a progressive world/life changing thing is almost as fucking stupid as being some spikey haired illiterate waste of oxygen.
plan it x= bizarro world janer

i was at the plan-it-x fest a couple of years ago too, happened to be on our way thru indiana and decided we'd go and see the can kickers,and latterman (who i had driven on tour in ireland a few months before) were playin the first night.
it was pretty weird, we were drinkin in a park (i think its the same one as in that video!) wit a load of mental crusties all day, then went to the gig and afterward went to a dedly party on the roof of a roller disco.

it was all a bit of a laugh as most of the people i met weren't that annoying until one 'posi' kid kept givin me shit and called me a drunk potatoe nigger!
fuckin hilarious! how pc is that for ye?

FAGGOTRY

Faggot_Tree.jpg

oh my god, did anyone actually sit through that whole thing? ughhh
"i don't wanna FOCKING deal with like men who i feel are like trying to compete with me n shit? and i don't wanna FOCKING deal with like people who say im gonna like go to hell because i don't believe in jesus christ?" ughhhhhhhhhhhh

As for the bands, there was about 2 decent ones, the other ten were irritating beyong belief and in my drunken state I looked around and I felt like I was at the fucking cub scouts disco. All these people standing around singing bout how excellent your life can be if you just drop out like them and how great life is when you live in a fucking punk rock ghetto. By the end of the day I was trying to think what was the thing that was really missing here, and i realised it was 'anger'. All the anger and in-your fucking-faceness that had first drawn me to punk rock was fucking dead here. All I wanted by the end of the night was to see some pissed d-beat band play as loud as possible to a load pissheads. I left for new york the next day.
Bunch of middle class kids playing at being poor. They're in for a shock when their parents lose all their money in the stock market crash and they realise they won't get a mid 30s bailout.

Oh and that one band, oh pioneers or whatever, little bike punk fuckers, if they had dogs they'd look homeless, some friends of mine stayed with them on tour and they all live with their parents in these fuck off mansions. The lads staying with them all got ensuite bedrooms and they hung out in one guys folks private cinema. Wankers.

Come on, they're only pretending to be happy so they can get the girl who keeps flicking her hair.
Anyway, who cares if they're pretending to be happy and who cares if people hate them for it and who cares what I say, anyone?

I thought not.

I'm going back on my original statement, I just watched some of it.
*Shudder*

An amazing quote:

"If they're still, like, in a place where they don't have much power like they're
in highschool, or whatever, I think punks can... pretty good at communicating"

???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back