GGI LOGO competition (2 Viewers)

so we met tonight. thanks to everyone for the great effort that went into this. the "winner" is sao paulo punk for the garda design and will be on tshirts, bages etc - presuming thats possible with the colors, pixels etc. we hope to use some of the other designs on things as well for a bit of variety if thats alright. i'll be in touch re the prize! Thanks again everyone!

Well done to Sao Paulo.We always knew you'd amount to something!

thanks owensie, im sure pixels etc are important for tshirts and the like, have knocked up a quick flier for todays gig with the one you posted already, looks good

Owensie the tshirt people are askign for this in 300 dpi whatever that is - any chance you could do that and posh up the writing on the badge and put GGI Fest 7 over the crest and Eire 2010 under it in some kind of fancy mcgancy yet punk looking script?

or anyone else if ownsies busy?
much thanks!

ps owensie send me on the name of who's to get your free ticket from the competition as your playing at it .

as i said i havn't the time at the minute to change anything else, up to my balls in jobs that i need to get finished over the weekend, let me know if noones able to sort it out for you by monday conor and i may have a bit of time to add in the stuff you're looking for if owensie isn't able to

Thats looking good Gaz.I'll give HMD a shout see if he'll help.

yeah i didn't really mess around with it at all i just used simple trace on the image from the ggi myspace, scaled it up and saved it as a larger file so you'd be better of just downloading the image yourself i imagine. i thought simple trace would be best as it removes all white and i'm pretty sure it needs to be transparent for t shirt printing?

cant turn out any worse than last year shirt........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back