ggi fest (1 Viewer)

tungurah.jpg

So, this is as far as we've gotten on the accomodation front so far... a volacano in Ecuador.

Up the punx!

wow made a bit of a mistake on the ggi front i thought it was this weekend gone. so i mistakenly sold my ticket for a quarter of coke- boo hoo sniff sniff:) now ive found out its round the same time as when ungdomshuset are to be kicked out so i cant go now to ggi :( cest la vie. reistence is everywhere :)

Cool Hand Luke was never his nickname, but I know a Nev from Dublin who ate a large quantity of boiled eggs for a bet, just like Paul Newman's character.

The only Nev I knew was this big guy who would I guess be about 23-25 now, very quiet guy but always seemed out of his head but bot necc from drink/drugs lol

Mal, that's the same Nev alright. 21 eggs for his birthday in 120 rats. those were the days...
Nooly, I was hoping to check out that volcano. We went to an extinct one yesterday, right by the equator. I'm going to the Galapagos islands next week too.
Fuck GGI. Up the explorer punxxxx
Me=Lucky Cunt

Mal, that's the same Nev alright. 21 eggs for his birthday in 120 rats. those were the days...
Nooly, I was hoping to check out that volcano. We went to an extinct one yesterday, right by the equator. I'm going to the Galapagos islands next week too.
Fuck GGI. Up the explorer punxxxx
Me=Lucky Cunt

21 eggs for his birthday? jaysus thats an interestin one; most people would go for 21 cans or 21 joints or somethin but no no, to each his own....

Just booked my flights now.
came to just under 135 euro in total.
but i've to get a train to glasgow airport to get home.

DUBLIN TO EDINBURGH
SAT 16 DUB 13.20 - EDN 14.20

GLASGOW TO DUBLIN
MON 18 GLW 22.10 - DUB 23.10

anyone else on these flights?

I think our lads are. im on the fuckin ferry with the gear
Ya heading outta Dublin? I think we're doin a Ferry/train job from Belfast.
Jillface, there's a citylink bus from Glasgow airport to Edinburgh for £9.50 return. Not bad like, and it isn't that far. 1.5 hours at the most apparently. There was speak of heading over to Glasgow for a celtic match on Sunday.... anyone know anything more about that?

from Belfast to strabane or something like that. heading out friday morning as ive never been to scotland before. so takin it easy the first night, do some camping or something you know?

from Belfast to strabane or something like that. heading out friday morning as ive never been to scotland before. so takin it easy the first night, do some camping or something you know?

Ya wouldnt want to break a nail before performance or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back