getting the horn (2 Viewers)

smallbrownbear

as i've been toddling about town on adventures i've noticed an increase of men in cars beeping at girls/ women who are walking past on the path.
is it because they are big hairy studs in super fast cars and they want you to take notice?

Didn't half give me the horn, that. Him lying there. He looked so fucking vulnerable, didn't he? I mean, like, I c-, I couldn't prevent myself, you know, having a wank immediately 'cause he looked-, he looked vulnerable, he looked at-, at rest and, er, somebody had, er, gone to the trouble of plucking all that hair out of his nostrils. I didn't fancy him when he was alive 'cause he had all this fucking hair up his nostrils but when they'd, er, when the cosmetician had had a go at his body and that .....

Didn't half give me the horn, that. Him lying there. He looked so fucking vulnerable, didn't he? I mean, like, I c-, I couldn't prevent myself, you know, having a wank immediately 'cause he looked-, he looked vulnerable, he looked at-, at rest and, er, somebody had, er, gone to the trouble of plucking all that hair out of his nostrils. I didn't fancy him when he was alive 'cause he had all this fucking hair up his nostrils but when they'd, er, when the cosmetician had had a go at his body and that .....

sounds like Bret.

I can understand that. I can understand that. It's enough to give you the horn. Anything gives me the horn, I find. I c-, you know, I can look at anything. I look at, er, a picture of a-, of a, er-, erm, a piece of, er, toilet paper, I get the horn.

Anything gives me the horn, I'm very lucky that way. Except my wife Valerie. She doesn't give me the horn at all.

Here's a picture of Leucothea giving Dionysus the horn.

Saucy, eh?

No, she's an ugly bitch, isn't she?
I've explained to her, time after time. I said, "Val," I said, I-, "fuck knows what it is, love, but you do not give me the horn." I said, "You fucking don't give me the horn!" .....

I've explained to her, time after time. I said, "Val," I said, I-, "fuck knows what it is, love, but you do not give me the horn." I said, "You fucking don't give me the horn!" .....
Lord Longford gives me the fucking horn.

Way outta line here. Lord Leitrim's the one with the flashing legs.
you just exude sexual criminality. you ecdysise the mores, like so much flab filled latex. i think i'm in love with you brazen mort-amore. a glumooid trepidation endues, engorged i am. emated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back