Get the bats and attitude ready... (3 Viewers)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
There's a gig in UCD on Tuesday with Kid Blunt slowing up the bill with prolonged bouts of standing around and guitar tuning...

I'm not very sure of the other bands which are playing but it's safe to say that I don't know who they are as I've forgotten all the names...

Maybe that's a good thing as there can be some "payback time" for the more brutish of the Eirecore squad - Give those bouncers what they were asking for last time and if you get kicked out it doesn't matter as you don't miss any bands of significance!

Time is about 7
Fee ?
Useflness of this post 2/7

Nice one last night kid blunt-head... woz completely fucked after it...

Did one of you's say somethin about recording? Didn't get to talk to ya properly afterwards

Liiadain said:
coughBrianMolkocough
you're frickin dead ya hear me....?! Fourth person to say that... I've got an' oul' dose of the flu and hence the nasality of my singing last night so screw you guys, I'm goin ' home!!

yeah i gave one of you a number to ring....
50 e a day (get 2/3 songs done)
or one song for free and see how it grabs ya!

gud gig last night by the way....you should scream though, not sing. punks dont sing...they scream untill they spit out blood then grow a euro dread mullet.

im gonna rip it outta the dread mullets till i slowly put them outta style!!
then im gonna make washing cool!!

Dread mullets are hilarious. All of these dickheads going on about how unique they are and they don't seem to notice they've the exact same hairstyle as their mates. Worse than trendies!

the strange guy said:
Dread mullets are hilarious. All of these dickheads going on about how unique they are and they don't seem to notice they've the exact same hairstyle as their mates. Worse than trendies!
i know its gettin hard to recognise you townies yez are all startin to look the same!

Cheers head... aye, workin on that whole screamin' thing- If I had my way... well, if I had my way, we would... ach, thats a different story!! yeah, gonna shave me head into a dread mullet now that I've got the length... Shudda done it last night.. hear a few people got it completely shaved off and one of the Millies symbollically got a trim.... :D

ps. Is it true you's squatted in the abandoned diso hall in Mullingar? My gaff is up behind that place!!

no we've just stayed there a couple of times when we're on tour or something.
i think its only been twice but they've been gud nights....
its this abandonded nite club from back in the 70's for anyone who doesnt know what we're talking about.
but it was cool the disco ball and all the couches were still there as well as some cool graf.....we had about 10 of us in it one night and had a little party.
the shit part was making sure da candles didn't set the place ablaze as the only way out was a hole in the roof about twenty foot up....there's a ladder there from the last time....and a few shits too....by morning time it fuckin smelled real bad so we left.

yeah, meant to add for a night or two after that!! They used to have a roller disco once a month... real seventies style-y! Oh oh and bet ya didn't know that Stiff Little Fingers played in there back in the day?! And Thin Lizzy, and Johnny Cash ALLEDGEDLY made an appearence at some stage!! Cool place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back