German neo-nazi site hacked. (1 Viewer)

Ok, it is true that there may be different reasons for registering on a neo-nazi forum, research and winding up included. But let's be serious, who is fucking stupid enough to register with their college/school or real email? My bet is only genuine nazis.
You would expect someone that registers for that kind of stuff to set up an ad-hoc email address so to be sure it will take much more bother to actually find out who really the person is (not least to avoid getting their head kicked in for pissing the nazis off). People gotta be a bunch of knucklehead retards to use their main email if they register for pisstake or gathering info for whatever it may be.

So, after this got clarified, do you really still believe maybe there is people on there that are not neo-nazis? If there are they are a bunch of first class retards.

Well ur bet is wrong Anarcho bob!
I was one of those NUIG emails and so was my friend! I googled my name today to see what would come up and I was shocked at the results to say the least. Myself and a friend used to go on that forum to get a rise outta the dickheads for shits and giggles in between lectures back in 2005/2006. It didnt take long before I got banned and the NUIG IP adress was blocked. In hindsight I guess it was extremely foolish and naive of me to reg with my real address but hey im a lazy guy and never in my wildest dreams did i believe that my name would be plastered up on google sayin i was a member of a nazi site. And why would I worry about gettin my "head kicked" by nazis! There werent too many of them milling around Galway!!!!!!!!! or the rest of Ireland for that matter. And I cant imagine that the few dickheads from up north that I enjoyed annoying so much would have ever bothered to get up from behind there computer screens and come look for me amoungst the 13000 or so NUIG students.

lessonlearnt said:
never in my wildest dreams did i believe that my name would be plastered up on google sayin i was a member of a nazi site

But you were a member of a nazi site...

But you were a member of a nazi site...

Guilty as charged OLP, but myself and my friend are probably the furthest thing from nazis! .|..|

I just hope any future employer doesnt google me !!!

Kudos to Seagal btw his hypothesis were spot on !

Maolra Mac Donnachadha for the first one.

This guy is an investigative journalist for tg4. He does a show called fíorsceál. Defo not a neo nazi.

maolra-mac-donnchadha-large.jpg

This guy is an investigative journalist for tg4. He does a show called fíorsceál. Defo not a neo nazi.

maolra-mac-donnchadha-large.jpg

He's also my second cousin. And he's our family's only claim to fame, that one of ours presented a show with Gráinne Seoige. If he turned out to be a fascist we'd be devestated.

Well ur bet is wrong Anarcho bob!
I was one of those NUIG emails and so was my friend! I googled my name today to see what would come up and I was shocked at the results to say the least. Myself and a friend used to go on that forum to get a rise outta the dickheads for shits and giggles in between lectures back in 2005/2006. It didnt take long before I got banned and the NUIG IP adress was blocked. In hindsight I guess it was extremely foolish and naive of me to reg with my real address but hey im a lazy guy and never in my wildest dreams did i believe that my name would be plastered up on google sayin i was a member of a nazi site.

Well sir, you just prove my point about people registering with their real/school/college e-mail address for the laughs/research being complete dopes. If you really didn't think about the possibility of your name being linked by someone, whoever that may be, to a neo-nazi site you are a complete and utter dope.

He's also my second cousin. And he's our family's only claim to fame, that one of ours presented a show with Gráinne Seoige. If he turned out to be a fascist we'd be devestated.

given the ludicrousness of all this

is there any chance at all you could get him to ask Gráinee to dress up in nazi uniform and post some pictures here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back