German neo-nazi site hacked. (1 Viewer)

With no evidence that each email address belongs to a bona fide bonehead, you're all
asking for trouble.
I had accounts on Stormfront before and would certainly hope my life wouldn't be
cyberfucked or my face slashed if they ever get hacked.

Enjoy your ideological cleansing lads!
I'm bowing out of this shit storm and going to google lampedusa for a good bumming.

With no evidence that each email address belongs to a bona fide bonehead, you're all
asking for trouble.
I had accounts on Stormfront before and would certainly hope my life wouldn't be
cyberfucked or my face slashed if they ever get hacked.

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to go cracking skulls based purely on the evidence of an email address...

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to go cracking skulls based purely on the evidence of an email address...

it helps if they look foreign-where's that thread about the Polish guy getting a bottle over his head in Bohs

No-one's going to get any shit over having posted there, but it'll definitely put the spotlight on some people who otherwise would feel a lot more secure in propagating racism.

At least, I hope no-one's going to get bashed over it...otherwise all those hilarious afternoons as Euro88 are going to haunt me something nasty... :eek:

jaysus lads get it right- in bohs it was a polish lad getting hit with a guitar - that was a different episode altogethar.
There was a brave AFA lad who heard Polish skinheads were causing trouble at the Lower Deck a few months ago.
Our brave warrior hoped to save the coloureds single-handedly by bottling the first Polish skinhead he saw.
It was a real shame he got the wrong lad, but sure fuck it.
All's fair in love and war!

There was a brave AFA lad who heard Polish skinheads were causing trouble at the Lower Deck a few months ago.
Our brave warrior hoped to save the coloureds single-handedly by bottling the first Polish skinhead he saw.
It was a real shame he got the wrong lad, but sure fuck it.
All's fair in love and war!

!zed!zed!zed

jaysus lads get it right- in bohs it was a polish lad getting hit with a guitar - that was a different episode altogethar.

see Olys reply

me me me.

anyway some wanker who was fucking up gigs with his mates got bottled so fucking what!

Pretty sure he used "anti racism" as his excuse for doing the bottling

as sure as someone who wasn't there, doesnt know the people concerned and heard the story from a friend of a friend can be

Pretty sure he used "anti racism" as his excuse for doing the bottling

as sure as someone who wasn't there, doesnt know the people concerned and heard the story from a friend of a friend can be

don't know wasn't there.
people dislike fash for many reasons not just the racism.

anyway if you go around saying your a nazi you shouldn't be shocked if someone doesn't take kindly to it.so fuck em!

Ok, it is true that there may be different reasons for registering on a neo-nazi forum, research and winding up included. But let's be serious, who is fucking stupid enough to register with their college/school or real email? My bet is only genuine nazis.
You would expect someone that registers for that kind of stuff to set up an ad-hoc email address so to be sure it will take much more bother to actually find out who really the person is (not least to avoid getting their head kicked in for pissing the nazis off). People gotta be a bunch of knucklehead retards to use their main email if they register for pisstake or gathering info for whatever it may be.

So, after this got clarified, do you really still believe maybe there is people on there that are not neo-nazis? If there are they are a bunch of first class retards.

Fair enough.

The fact of the matter is though, I was only going for fashion tips.

Fascists are snappy dressers.
No one is going to argue this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back