German neo-nazi site hacked. (1 Viewer)

he knows his hip-hop, in fairness

106808399_l.jpg

in fairness, before we all pile up to finglas and petrol bomb his ma, how many of you have joined fascist forums to wind them up?

could be any reason to be registered on the forums...winding up nazis, college research etc etc

bit mad putting up peoples email addresses that live in Ireland with no real proof as to why theyre registered...im sure if stormfront was hacked it'd have the email addresses of loads of antifa heads..

in fairness, before we all pile up to finglas and petrol bomb his ma, how many of you have joined fascist forums to wind them up?

could be any reason to be registered on the forums...winding up nazis, college research etc etc

bit mad putting up peoples email addresses that live in Ireland with no real proof as to why theyre registered...im sure if stormfront was hacked it'd have the email addresses of loads of antifa heads..

Hmmmm....seems to me some folk are getting nervous :)

thats a good point... :rolleyes:

I just think if you're as spineless as most of these people are you sure as fuck arent gonna use MY NAME @ MY COLLEGE . MY COUNTRY

really like...they may be thick but no one is that stupid

Look.....im just saying, before anyone gets some mad notions of being supreme judge and jury and ruining someones career or future in college you'd want something a bit more solid than an email address registered to a forum. I registered on christian forums to wind people up as a kid, doesn't mean im a christian. If solid proof is there, by all means, kill the fuckers.

unless thats the only email address they had.. and this was the last thing they expected.

true, there are alot of people out there who haven't really got a clue how the internet works and probably wouldn't even think at that level of being uber paranoid, or maybe they are just hard bastards who don't give a fuck :confused:

either way i was there for ehh research, hope it doesn't show i downloaded a torrent of the videogame 'ethnic cleansing', such an unbelievably shit game (seriously its fucking woeful, soundtrack is shite too!) anyway if thats the level of entertainment these lads provide I'm sticking with not being a nazi!:p

I went for a drink with an old work mate the other day and he started going on about how people always focus on the bad side of Hitler, how he rescued the economy. Then he starts on about how Enoch Powell was right. Then he tells me he's been accepted into the police...

awkward.

http://www.greenlight.tv/team.swf

With 813 posts, Christian Blockley's one of their top users. Pretty lol that his username's brave blood and yet his pics have his face either blacked out or covered by a scarf. That above seems to be his place of work. He stands out pretty obviously in the crowd.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Christian_Blockley/507575359

How did you get his username and find all the info on him?? We could do the same find out the story with the .ie address and then start the angery mob!!!

Its simple you just have to watch that episode of south park with Hilary Clinton and her S-nuke it will teach you everything about finding out about people through myspace and facebook and stuff!!

How did you get his username and find all the info on him?? We could do the same find out the story with the .ie address and then start the angery mob!!!

Yeah actually that's a good idea alex, especially considering all them ones with nuig addresses-especially with us being back there in under a week.....It is a well made point that there's plenty of anti-fa who register on this and stormfront and the likes to keep an eye on/wind the bastards up, but 813 posts of pullin the piss is surely pushing it a bit. And as for registering with your real name, these are NAZIS-by definition they're a shower of thick fuckin pricks! Anyway, Dregin, more of your cyber-detection please!!

Then he tells me he's been accepted into the police

Sounds like he'll fit right in so...

Yeah actually that's a good idea alex, especially considering all them ones with nuig addresses-especially with us being back there in under a week.....It is a well made point that there's plenty of anti-fa who register on this and stormfront and the likes to keep an eye on/wind the bastards up, but 813 posts of pullin the piss is surely pushing it a bit. And as for registering with your real name, these are NAZIS-by definition they're a shower of thick fuckin pricks! Anyway, Dregin, more of your cyber-detection please!!

Then he tells me he's been accepted into the police

Sounds like he'll fit right in so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back