george in big bro. and pissed lib dems (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

galloway.you.tart.

walking into the house shouting "stop the war!" and giving peace signs.

gets inside and no one knows who he is.

wanker.

In other news charles kennedy turns out to be a dipso and now the race is on for his job. Maybe ,just maybe if politicians every time they had a personal crisis of some sort don't suddenly lose their job we might have a bit more faith in the fuckers.It's this holier than thou crap that kills me. so the guy likes to get pissed and has a problem..he's fucking scottish.What message are they sending as a government to their voters? if you err in life you will lose your job? Bah! nice social responsibility there guys.Family man blair must be laughing all the way to the bank on this one. Nice if he was caught in mens toilets or something.Make the playing field a little more level as it were.(cause you now who's ever at the reigns in the tories allways has something deviant in their past regardless.)

your stream-of-conciousness posting style is a joycean delight to behold

Latex lizzie said:
galloway.you.tart.

walking into the house shouting "stop the war!" and giving peace signs.

gets inside and no one knows who he is.

wanker.

In other news charles kennedy turns out to be a dipso and now the race is on for his job. Maybe ,just maybe if politicians every time they had a personal crisis of some sort don't suddenly lose their job we might have a bit more faith in the fuckers.It's this holier than thou crap that kills me. so the guy likes to get pissed and has a problem..he's fucking scottish.What message are they sending as a government to their voters? if you err in life you will lose your job? Bah! nice social responsibility there guys.Family man blair must be laughing all the way to the bank on this one. Nice if he was caught in mens toilets or something.Make the playing field a little more level as it were.(cause you now who's ever at the reigns in the tories allways has something deviant in their past regardless.)

Georgeous George introduced himself to the other housemates as the "leader of the Anti-War movement". He's regretting going in already i'd say.

Perfect time to resurect old Micheal Barrymore jokes too:

Why are there no ashtrays in Micheal Barrymore's house?

Cos he throws all his fags in the pool.

George Galloway has one of the worst voting records in the commons. Maybe he should concentrate on representing the people that elected him instead of going on tv shows.

As for Kennedy, he shouldn't be made stand down just because he has a booze problem. Winston Churchill was pissed as a fart all the time and he did a pretty decent job.

spiritualtramp said:
George Galloway has one of the worst voting records in the commons.

Which means what exactly? He flip flops the whole time?

I'm not touching BB anyway...

Oh and Charles Kennedy should be left there. Obviously this whole stunt of his problem and treatment being "leaked" to the press is a horrible stunt for his leadership. This whole thing is not news to any Lib Dem, you don't have someone as your leader and simply say "I refuse to work under him" when something like that is obvious the whole time.

Gambra said:
Which means what exactly? He flip flops the whole time?
No, it means he never bothers to show up to vote.

Check out his performance data, it is quite dreadful. If he was my MP I would not be happy.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/george_galloway/bethnal_green_and_bow

Gambra said:
Oh and Charles Kennedy should be left there. Obviously this whole stunt of his problem and treatment being "leaked" to the press is a horrible stunt for his leadership.
He admitted himself he has a drink problem. He wouldn't show up to crucial meetings, was slurring his words in parliment etc. It was affecting his work.

Quite decent of him to stand down really. If he had contested the leadership election as previously planned the best candiates like Menzies Campbell wouldn't have run against him.

Gambra said:
This whole thing is not news to any Lib Dem, you don't have someone as your leader and simply say "I refuse to work under him" when something like that is obvious the whole time.
Those 25 MP's probably have been wanting rid for some time but they couldn't have come out with it to the media before. Kennedy wanted his private life to stay private so nobody was able to refuse to work with him as it would mean spilling the beans on his hooch problem.

Anyhow, I thought his speech was very dignified. I do wonder what the party would be like now had he been teetotal. Kennedy is a top bloke.

Menzies campbell will probably get it, he's a good man, although he's a bit long in the tooth. They might go for some young buck for the 'Cameron' factor. I'd say the lid dems are pretty fucked now anyways. The british public never fully warmed to them, and with the Tories getting a makeover, they'll be even more isolated.

yep! he was probably drunk then too.. he also proposed declaring the nazis "world outlaws" and carrying out summary executions. kinda hard to imagine charles kennedy following a similar line...
still, churchill: wanker. :)

on saturday with the picutre on the irish times tv review, it came to me who george galloway looked like, Heihachi from the Tekken game(might have got the name wrong but he was the big boss guy in the game). i think there's a big resemblance

but then again my parents and a few of my friends think i'm blind

oh shit said:
yep! he was probably drunk then too.. he also proposed declaring the nazis "world outlaws" and carrying out summary executions.

This is true. Had Hitler been captured Churchill wanted him killed instantly. No trial whatsoever.

Another interesting Churchill fact - if it looked like Britain was going to be invaded he wanted snipers in every single town. Had the Germans invaded any British citizen seen co-operating with them would get a bullet in the head.

oh shit said:
still, churchill: wanker. :)
Well he may have been a wanker but I much prefer him to Hitler.

IFF said:
on saturday with the picutre on the irish times tv review, it came to me who george galloway looked like, Heihachi from the Tekken game(might have got the name wrong but he was the big boss guy in the game). i think there's a big resemblance

but then again my parents and a few of my friends think i'm blind

George Galloway is ironically, very similar in appearence to Eoghan Harris.

PS. Woo Hoo! 1000 posts! And it's only taken 5 years!

spiritualtramp said:
Quite decent of him to stand down really. If he had contested the leadership election as previously planned the best candiates like Menzies Campbell wouldn't have run against him.

i think it might have been interesting to have him deal with his problem and remain in his position. as a lesson/inspiration to other going through the same. he was obviously doing something right for the Lib Dems.

and the whole coming out of the woodwork ( i.e. the people in his party) to kick someone when they're down is the sign of a wanker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back