GBH "The place is crwling with anti Fascist Punks" (2 Viewers)

"You want a house and a child but you don't want a man.
You'll live off the state as long as you can.
Claim you're equal with your feminist wit.
If you are you'd better act like it.

With a glass plate in your stomach,
everyone will look at you
The only woman in the world,
to have a womb with a view

Men are the evil, women are good.
You joined the CND just like you should.
Greenham Common the new Babylon.
Campaign all you want they'll still drop the bomb.

Burn your bra then whine for support.
Independence is a thing that can't be taught.
Live was busy for the little girl.
Then you lost your virginity to the male world."

Hi-fucking-larious! hahah!! i say we all go, disguised as fascios and break loose towards the end!! how bout it?

Mmmm they are very very censored over there, not only does it take awhile to join/be approved but then when you post you have your post in a waiting queue to be approved again, bit like TOTP in the 80's, all mime and no substance.

"Another successful Celtic Wolves venture! The whispers and poisonous sighs of begrudgers and enemies do nothing to dampen our spirits.....and nothing could have dampened our spirits on this occasion.....except maybe that morning dew!"

hahah amazing!!

Gotta say I find the whole site hilarious, reading thru it lots, hate the notion that I can't reply cos I made the mistake of replying after I regged not knowing that it had tto be checked by a mod b4 it was "allowed", obviously they won't allow any more from me, I should have used some "Hustler" techniques.

Alan Remorse said:
"Another successful Celtic Wolves venture! The whispers and poisonous sighs of begrudgers and enemies do nothing to dampen our spirits.....and nothing could have dampened our spirits on this occasion.....except maybe that morning dew!"

hahah amazing!!
im sure they meant that morning JEW !cheezy

This thread had me in stitches

/aawww fuck it can't be boethered, copy n paste is non exsistent on this site using Firefox

"If enough nationalists went to this gig there would be a war allright"

its nearly as funny as this gobshite.

bmegl107322.jpg

fair enough if he had a screwdriver shirt on but minor threat? come on now.
Also the Irish flag oh so nicely thrown in there as per usual.

Never been to the stormfront board before.

Irish americans thread - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221394

I do think that the purity of Irish blood is compromised, but I think it has more to do with the lack of respect and understanding of one's culture and not as much to do with what percentage someone is. However, I do see a very, what I would discribe as muddled appearance in many people who claim to be Irish, their features are very ambiguously European, so much so that they just look like Americans, or worse, they look like what Americans seem to think the Irish look like, when in actuality it's just Irish Americans who look like that.

If the Irish started leaving America in droves they're leaving more room for non whites to come here and yet if they dont move back Ireland is going to fill up with hordes of nonwhite thirdworlders even faster because it is a smaller country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigoIndy

There simply isn't room for all of Ireland's children to return.
Plenty of room here in the States for our Irish cousins.

Not true, if the govt can make rom for stinking filth skinned invaders to come here then there is certainly room for all irelands children to return. Whheter its 10 or 20 million of them, better that than be overtaken with mud filth.

I could go on...

Over 2000 antifa's showed up to counter demonstrate against the anual nazi march in Wunsiedel which saw over 4000 nazi's from 21 different countries converge in the town last year. But as it turned out the nazi march was banned and being the obiedent little shits tht they are, not a single fucker was in town. Instead a nazi rally was held in Nurnberg but with such short notice, only a handfull of antifa's showed up. Antifa held their own anti-fasist march with other groupes and locals in Wunsiedel. Pictures to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back