Gaygoroth (1 Viewer)

Wearing make up = gay.
Wearing make up + Worshiping a horny dude = Black metal.
Black metal = HELLA GAY

No surprises there then.

edit:
Gahhl said:
Rock Hard: There is a girl who for a time lived with Jenny from Rock Hard in Norway, and she claimed to be your ex-girlfriend.

Gaahl: (laughs) "Then she lied. I was never ever together with anyone until last year."

Rock Hard: How old are you now?

Gaahl: "33."

Rock Hard: And you were a lone wolf up until age 32?

Gaahl: "Yes. I've just now reached puberty!" (laughs)

Rock Hard: Very cool that you talk so openly about these things.

Gaahl: "Well, that's the way it is." (laughs)

Norway's most evil man was a virgin until he was 32??
And he laughs now these days?
IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE NOW.

220px-Gaahlgorgoroth.jpg
_42064634_kevin2bbc203.jpg

"Go easy, mister. It's my first time."

wasn't he in jail for rape as well? mustn't have gone according to plan for him.
no.assault of someone that trespassed on his property i think?
one of the band was accused of rape few years ago but i'm not sure if it was ever proven.think the guitarist maybe,dunno.
the amount of mentalists that are into gorgoroth though,i'd say there would be a fair chance he didn't do it.
thats not to say that if it actually was proven one of them did it hes not a wery wery bad man.

sodomy is so evil gaahl,just do it!

no.assault of someone that trespassed on his property i think?
one of the band was accused of rape few years ago but i'm not sure if it was ever proven.think the guitarist maybe,dunno.
the amount of mentalists that are into gorgoroth though,i'd say there would be a fair chance he didn't do it.
thats not to say that if it actually was proven one of them did it hes not a wery wery bad man.

sodomy is so evil gaahl,just do it!

I think that was one of the session guitarists who played with Satyricon. Quite possible the lad plays in Gorgoroth as well though. I know it was definitely Satyricon who had the rape allegation brought against the,. Maybe they raped Gaahl, who knows!?

Ever since Gaahl's Ma said he was a vegetarian in court when he was accused of torturing some one and drinking their blood...I figured he was probably a nice lad.

Much like Hitler.

:p

I interviewed him last year, he was sound. Had a bit of a laugh and gave me 2 or 3 free beers. Then I asked him what his three wishes would be if he found a genie in a bottle -you should have seen the fucking head on him! He stared me out of it for about 2 minutes, and I'm just smiling and suppin me beer, and then he gets this little smile on his face and says all smugly, "Vell forrr the forrrst vish I would ask forrr all the wishez in the worrrld, and then I wouldn't neeedt dee otherrr vishes". And then he looked so pleased with himself!

Ha! It's like you copied that post from MetalIreland!

Such 'quality' posts there

I'm intrigued, what was he doing at Wacken?

Apparently he was swanning about with no great amount of rigidity in either wrist, criticising all and sundry for being like SO last week in their choice of apparel. After this he retired to the tour bus to watch a few FABULOUS musicals.

Why do people care about who he fucks when he's not making music??

Seriously.

I'd rather people didn't support a man that fucks 15 year olds.

Seriously.

More gay metallers, please.

"Ok, I now support the Infernus version of Gorgoroth.

Not that there is anything wrong with being a homo, butt, doesn't that lifestyle contradict everything black metal? I thought I was super hetero when I put on my corpsepaint and banged the shit out of my wife. Guess not..."

why not just shit yourself for real? then you wouldn't smell temptingly of sweet warm melted chocolate, caramel and nougat either.

why not just shit yourself for real? then you wouldn't smell temptingly of sweet warm melted chocolate, caramel and nougat either.

hmmmm, yeah, maybe it's the other way round, maybe you put it down there to lure in potential rimmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back