*GASP!!* Really important!! (1 Viewer)

Cormy

Since 2000
Website
www.thumped.com
Heh, got your attention...

There's a protest against the GAP in Dublin on Saturday. It's outside their shop, River Island, on Grafton Street. It's at the Tower Records/Sound Cellar end of Grafton St. It's on at 2pm. All you independent types (and that means those of you who don't live with yer Mammys anymore) who live in or will be in Dublin on Saturday should make it your business to go; as I'm sure you all know, the GAP are one of the worst corporations worldwide for human rights abuses and use of sweatshop labour...

wow. it must be great to be a punk. fight that system, dude. fight it.

i hear mcdonalds will be doing "punk's reject society dolphin free quorn burgers" in case you get hungry.

Hector Grey (28 Jun, 2001 04:05 p.m.):
wow. it must be great to be a punk. fight that system, dude. fight it.

i hear mcdonalds will be doing "punk's reject society dolphin free quorn burgers" in case you get hungry.

how easy it is to be cynical towards people who try to be constructive, yet never do anything constructive yourself.

regards

listen here path, you cheeky scamp, hector has done more for everyone here than you could possibly ever do by owning the irish reclaim the streets movement... ok?

YEAH HECTOR, YOU CYNICAL BALLCOX.
AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT CHEAP CRAP YOU SELL IN YOUR STORES, SUPPORTING COUNTRIES WITH NO REGUARD FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

hag (28 Jun, 2001 05:06 p.m.):
listen here path, you cheeky scamp, hector has done more for everyone here than you could possibly ever do by owning the irish reclaim the streets movement... ok?

Not wanting to get smart here, but I didnt think that anybody 'owned' the RTS movement. Anywhere.

regards

me a 'cynic'. how dare you sir. i've done plenty of constructive things for the scene. Every now and then i cycle around the place being so fucking self rigteous that i turn into a nanochrist and lead first worlders to a bloody death in Nasdaq the bar. up the workers revolution.

ho ho ho. how long can you put off the inevitable. it'll happen to you too. do you think not washing gives you a moral highground or something. capitalism gives me a job. it gives eveyone a job. it makes guitarrs to make the music on that ye listen to on the way to yer job, or the walkman you listen via. the internet was invented by the american army, for fucks sake. 'punk rock' was a media creation. wake the fuck up. do you seriously think creating traffic jams and holding up 'the working man' on his way home to his caravan is helping anybody?? so where does the rubber for the wheels of your bike come from them? some well paid, fully benifitted robot in milton keynes?

all you fanatics are the same... so easy to wind up. plus, being political will only get you laid by the noisiest and ugliest women. be warned.

say hello to your ma and da for us when you get home, gormy.

i liked the bit about the women, very funny. but true... sadly true. does this mean that the burds with the big boobies will like me if i wear gap? no wait ... i already tried that. here grey, you seem to know about all this ... what's your secret?

age? that's the problem with the youth of today. they're all thick as fuck.

Hector Grey (05 Jul, 2001 03:41 p.m.):
Love. only love.
ahhh, so that's why they didn't take my money... <sings to self 'why spend mine when i can spen yours' ... if only you would pink, if only you would...>

gentle hag, this world was never meant for one as delicate as you.

so knacker off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back