Gamertags / Wii friend codes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 18K
  • Watchers 10
EDIT: according to xbox forums, you need to open the window and kind of swoosh the living room door for it to work. Let us know how you get on.

apparently also if you rub a coin against the front panel of the xbox it helps get things moving...

xobx gamer tag : gruntseatpie

(i share it with my little bro so if im fucking you up its probably my bro)

so you bought one?:) there goes the study

Tell me about it! Wasn't going to get one until after the exams... but decided another week and a half wait would kill me!*

Besides. Did really well in my last Philosophy assignment so feeling very chuffed with myself and decided I deserved a reward. (any excuse)

*slight exaggeration

Quite a few 360 heads on thumped now. We should start a clan. The worst clan ever.

If everyone signs up and gets the COD4 beta trial we could do that. As long as you can host private matches, or they do the halo team matchmaking thing....

Don't forget there's a voucher thing in that bag with a month's free xbox live. You can change the gamertag aswell if you want, think it costs a tenner or something.

Yup, the Xbox live thingy is in my wallet in case I need it in emergency forgetfulness. I'll be getting some microsoft points in a week or two to change the tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back