galway distro (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi Everyone,

I am setting up a distro/shop in galway which will be set up at all the gigs. I will be operating on a sale or return basis. This is what I am proposing.

Eg 1: You send me 5 copies of xbeerx-drunk for life. You tell me how much you need to get for each copy. ie 3euro. I sell them for whatever I think I can get for it. ie 3.50euro. I sell 3 copies before I feel I can’t shift anymore or you want them back. I send you the remaining 2 copies and 9euro. I keep 1.50.

Eg 2.: You send me 5 copies of Metallica-St Anger b-sides. I don’t sell any. I post them back to you using the 1.50 of the profits of xbeerx.

Before you send me your stuff write down what you’re sending me and what you want for them (also let me know what is the most you want me to charge), your address and an e-mail address (keep a copy for your own records). On receiving your items I will e-mail you confirming the quantities and titles you have sent me.

If you don’t trust me and don’t want to send me any of your stuff without payment just don’t do it. Full stop.

I will be stocking all formats as well as badges, patches, t-shirts, flags, zines…whatever.

Not sure that anyone has heard of you in Galway and think that you wont sell anything in Galway?? Step one….send me your stuff and people will see your name.

I will stock all types of hardcore/metal/punk/indie/folk/dance. I will be selling at hardcore, punk and metal gigs mainly so think carefully before you send me your stuff….

To improve the chances of selling your stuff do send me a biography, photos or any other info which will be available at the stall to the customers.

For a start I will accept a maximum quantity of 5 cds/lps/7in, 2 t-shirts, 3 patches, 10 badges…… if you think I can sell more over a few months contact me. I will be in touch if want more of your stuff.

If you don’t want to post or cant afford it , contact me and I can receive stuff in person in Galway city center most days.

You have 2 weeks before the next gig in Galway. Get moving.

Post to :

Daniel Hielscher, Moyglass, Loughrea, Co. Galway

in case i make any money i will be spending it on beer or buy stuff from the distro.

great stuff, reliable distros are the only way to get hard-to-find records in hard-to-reach places... looks like you have your shit together from the start as well, deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back