Funny loyalist message board (1 Viewer)

" Up the ra yooooo fuck you all you fuckin bunch of hun scum kah all of youse fuckin dead bullet in the head just like Jim Gray where is he now yoooooo under the fuckin ground where England and all you hun scum will be there too you bunch of fuckin nazi ballroots. give us a kiss I rode the Queen mum last night she was pretty stiff but I soon warmed her up with my cock. "

The above one made me laff

Best thing about the board is that a lot of the people on it are actually being serious. I love the guy calling himself Rosemary Nelson's steering wheel, what a dick!

On a side note today I found out that my great uncle was in the Ra back in the day. Sweet.

Cormcolash said:
I love the guy calling himself Rosemary Nelson's steering wheel, what a dick!

Fuck I'll never forget hearing her car blow up. Scary as fuck. My house is about 2 minutes walk from where it happened.

Yeah I've heard a few explosions, there was a pretty big car bomb went off about 92 that was close to my school, actually you could pretty much always hear explosions in Belfast if they were big enough.

Cormcolash said:
Best thing about the board is that a lot of the people on it are actually being serious. I love the guy calling himself Rosemary Nelson's steering wheel, what a dick!

On a side note today I found out that my great uncle was in the Ra back in the day. Sweet.
My gf's grandfather was the messenger boy in the GPO during the 1916 siege.......when he died in 1996 there was an army colour party fireing guns over the coffin (Dardistown cemetry)

I kid you not btw............and he got some message in the paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back