Funeral Diner [USA] | Estel | No Compliance (1 Viewer)

swingkid

Website
www.wfmu.org
fundiner.gif

Funeral Diner
[From San Francisco, USA. Ex-Portraits Of Past. Like a mix of At The Drive In & Orchid]
Estel
No Compliance

monday 15th sept
music room
6euro

cough cough. jamie says he's gonna kick the shit out of you if you don't go to this.

Fuckin yo. Anyone who, like me, is a too-cool poseur and had doubts about this band because they were described as emo and have a bit of an 'ol poncey name, should cop on, cos I heard the album the other day and these skinny little fuckers (I'm presuming they're skinny, wear black and have romulon haircuts) will rip your head clean off.

Crazy, nutbag, million-mile-per-hour distorto flowing discordance. Hells yeah.

gurrrrrrrrrr

guuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr fuck i wish i was at the gig, bleedin work etc etc, anyhoo i hope this gig might shut up all those dickheads who think emo is just a huge joke, real emo im talkin about not that mtv bollix.

even the mtv emo bollox is better than half the other shit on there, that's how great emo is.

although, that Justin Timberlake guy is so well produced you can't not like him, he should join Thrice, that would be the best band ever.

even better.. he should join my band..
Even better than that!! he should start a new A-team with Rodney Mullen, Noam Chomsky and B.A. that would rock!!

What a nice gig. What nice boys. Did anyone buy any funeral diner stuff, and if so could they tell me what the singer's name is? He gave me a record that is another band of his split with another band, and i'm trying to figure out which band is his!
No compliance and estel also extremely good.

Well, they didn't all wear black, but they were extremely skinny, and did have romulon haircuts. And rocked. And that Scene Police distro is fuckng dangerous -no booze or hash for me this week.

Corm said:
Well, they didn't all wear black, but they were extremely skinny, and did have romulon haircuts. And rocked. And that Scene Police distro is fuckng dangerous -no booze or hash for me this week.

only the singer was skinny, i wouldn't call em emo at all just the name sounds it, they were great.

liadain - yr man's name was seth

oh they were emo allright....got their 12 inch and read the lyrics. funny stuff...they're more emo than us!
fucking rocking band though. anyone else suprised by how well your man could scream for the size of him?

mc moley said:
oh they were emo allright....got their 12 inch and read the lyrics. funny stuff...they're more emo than us!
fucking rocking band though. anyone else suprised by how well your man could scream for the size of him?

I thought his mouth was shaped like a duck when he screamed. I thought they were great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back