FS: Les Paul Jr (1 Viewer)

I've played this guitar. It's absolutely super. I'd buy it off you myself if I had any money to spare.

Very sexy. Surprised someone hasn't snapped it up. Why are you selling it? What is the neck like, width/girth-wise?

You absolute horrible bastard. Not enough for me to dismiss it out of hand and little enough for it to be a possibility. Ugh.

He is a sadistic fucker all right. I get upset every time this thread gets bumped.

damien; it had a pretty wide feetboard but medium profile neck. I have my eye on something and this guitar isn't getting used a lot lately.

Dang. I like my fretboards slim. Was very tempted. Best of luck, I'm sure some lucky player will snap it up soon.

One more push on this. I'll take a ton less then asking and throw in a Gibson soft case as well as the SKB hardcase for any Thumpeders who are interested.

Ouch. How the fuck did that happen? If it's not too painful.

Put it in his boot when i got in, I was wrecked after the gig and i was playing at and was falling asleep in the back on the way home. I paid him got out of the taxi and he tore off down the road which i thought was strange then realised my guitar was in the boot.

Put it in his boot when i got in, I was wrecked after the gig and i was playing at and was falling asleep in the back on the way home. I paid him got out of the taxi and he tore off down the road which i thought was strange then realised my guitar was in the boot.

want to replace it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back