Frist christmas dinner in our own home!! (2 Viewers)

wild_cat

This is the first year my family have ever had christmas dinner in our own home cause my aunt moved to a much smaller house, its quare good.

Topic of conversation at the dinner table....

How many times I was collected unconcious drunk over the years, all cause apprently i was drinking my wine to fast....

Ive already had dinner, im tucking into the plonk we recieved as goods now, some good like.

God man Brian, ive developed a tolerance to wine, 5 glasses and only barely tipsy, I dont want to be one of those wino mothers when im older drinking two bottles of wine to feel sometihng, may have something to do with this being the 5th bottle of wine ive tucked into in the past four days

christmas times like...

ONCE I HAD AND IT WAS GAS SOON TURNED OUT I HAD A HEART OF GLASS... MUCHO MISS TRUST....

Lads im shifting some finer at the moment!!

ok maybe the wine is starting to mess with me a bit.... oooooohhh woah.....

here easterenders is on ya pack of civil service ridin cunts... bye!!

i dont know what to do, im always in the dark,,,, ireally need you to night, forever is going to start tonight, once apon a time i was...

(19:34:39) • @Janer- opens 1st can of Heiney

Only starting now, had to drive and check a house in Phibs to let dogs and cats get some fresh air etc/////

Janer your just old enough to me my aunt, thats your problem, i was never let drink at her house she'd never let me drink, but my parents are like lets feed are wino daughter all the chape wine... you say chape where im from!! and eader insted of either and daysent insted of decent, and folt insted of fold. ive been playing a lot of texas hold'um today, lads that finer didnt text me back.. fuck him and his big dick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back