Frigits (1 Viewer)

Stop joking around will ya!! We really need to practice ASAP!! Maybe I could play ya the riffs down the phone or something....SHIT!!!! I just remembered it's SHIT BUZZ FRIDAY tomorrow!!!

heres the review:

"Frigits are a 4 piece ska band from dublin ireland who recently shot to fame after a bloody feud with the OG gangsters of dublins south central warren street district, they're music has elements of both dicky rock and limp bizkit. guitarist eddie kenickieson recently won a high profile court case against green days billie joe armstrong after the star drop kicked him from the stage of one of their gigs and called him a mohawked motherfucker, the money from this case financed both this release and the hide away side of the on going arms race that fuels the fire of this heated debate, though rated well by myself now in this review, i dont really like them that much"

7 / 10

johnny rock, rock sound

heres the review:

"Frigits are a 4 piece ska band from dublin ireland who recently shot to fame after a bloody feud with the OG gangsters of dublins south central warren street district, they're music has elements of both dicky rock and limp bizkit. guitarist eddie kenickieson recently won a high profile court case against green days billie joe armstrong after the star drop kicked him from the stage of one of their gigs and called him a mohawked motherfucker, the money from this case financed both this release and the hide away side of the on going arms race that fuels the fire of this heated debate, though rated well by myself know in this review, i dont really like them that much"

7 / 10

johnny rock, rock sound

haha

here man that quote makes it look like that was my opinion, when in fact it was the opinion of johhny rock of tv magazine rock bottom, frigits are amazing

225px-Shari&friends.jpg

sure i had sir killalot written on me bag when i was 15 anyway so wether you tryed it or not you definitely appealed to the 15 year old emo girl market :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back