Freebooters in Belfast and footie (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
The Freebooters are palying the front page with 1000 Drunken Nights and The Troubles on friday March the 10th - should be a great night and your support would be most welcome ie come and go mad in belfast.

I'm going to see Cliftonville play on the saturday if any is interested in that also - cormac?

bohs punks said:
The Freebooters are palying the front page with 1000 Drunken Nights and The Troubles on friday March the 10th - should be a great night and your support would be most welcome ie come and go mad in belfast.

I'm going to see Cliftonville play on the saturday if any is interested in that also - cormac?

Aye I'll go to the Cliftonville match as long as I'm not working! Red Army! Red Army!

JUST TO LET YA KNOW THAT RUNNIN' RIOT ARE ALSO PLAYING THIS GIG,BUT I'LL PROBABLY GIVE THE MATCH A MISS.ANYONE STILL GOING TO ST PAULI ON 1ST APRIL?

SORRY MATE.DIDN'T YA SPEAK TO SUZY OR JENNY?A COUPLE OF US WERE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING OFF WORK AND WHEN WE WENT TO BOOK THE TRAVEL IT WAS COSTING £200 EACH...WAY TOO MUCH FOR ONE GIG MATE,HOPE YA UNDERSTAND??

Ya, cos we came back the saturday and during the week we tried to come back sunday but as u pointed out the tickets went crazy, prob make the freebooters gig up there,but thursday when your next gig is on is a bad day etc.

NEXT THURSDAY SHOULD BE A GOOD 'UN.IT'S A RELEASE PARTY FOR THE SHAME ACADEMY ALBUM.NOT SURE IF YA KNOW THEM BUT IT'S MADE UP OF BRIAN FROM RUDI,GREIG FROM THE OUTCASTS AND PETESY FROM STALAG 17,ALL GREAT OLD BELFAST PUNK BANDS.AND IT'S FREE IN TOO!!!

alright Colin, I ain't forgotten the riot, how the fuck could ya? Wouldn't mind getting up for this shame academy gig, wanted to go see em when it was that book launch gig, never made it tho'. Should know aboyt festy soon enough, so if it goes ahead and youse would be up for playing, youse know you are welcome to. And if festy is not happening, we'll have a riot gig sometime summer or whenever, yes? I got a great new venue, it's outside of sligo town, country pub, lovely pint o guinness, had first gig therer last friday, they wanted to see how it went before letting me do more, but they were happy with it, so I'm gonna see em tommorrow night, hopefully t5hgey aint found something to be unhappy about. They made shitlaods over the bar, there was no rucking,they didnt have to pay anything, so...like it said tho, dont be counting chickens til they hatched! Cheers Jasper

Doesnt seem to be a posee coming togethar at all for april in hamburg colin- too expensive with ryanair form dublin starting in may

here can you send me on an email for the united front people - tryign to get the glasgow ggi ball rolling

I'LL FORWARD NICKS ADDRESS TO YA LATER,DON'T HAVE IT HANDY.I KNOW HE'S PUTTIUNG TOGETHER A GIG IN JULY,THINK IT'S THE 9TH,MAYBE TRY TO GET THE FREEBOOTERS ON BOARD.
SO IS NO ONE GOIMG TO HAMBURG AT ALL?I'M STILL GOING,NICK AND HEATHER FROM UNITED FRONT ARE GOING AND JOCHAN AND ANKE FROM MANNHIEM ARE TRAVELLING UP FOR IT.

colinriot said:
I'LL FORWARD NICKS ADDRESS TO YA LATER,DON'T HAVE IT HANDY.I KNOW HE'S PUTTIUNG TOGETHER A GIG IN JULY,THINK IT'S THE 9TH,MAYBE TRY TO GET THE FREEBOOTERS ON BOARD.
SO IS NO ONE GOIMG TO HAMBURG AT ALL?I'M STILL GOING,NICK AND HEATHER FROM UNITED FRONT ARE GOING AND JOCHAN AND ANKE FROM MANNHIEM ARE TRAVELLING UP FOR IT.
Ryanair don't fly from Shannon to Hamburg anymore so no more St Pauli for me :(

I'm still going via groningen colin for the slackers and possibly back via glasgow to catch up with alex ex cathedra as i've a couple of days off work and its as cheap to go via glasgow as straight to dublin. no sign of a crowd was what i meant.

theres a good bit of money over from the groningen leg of ggi to subsidise the glasgow ggi so looks possible to have a "streetpunk" day and a "crust" day - about 700 euro which should help oil the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back