Free telly (1 Viewer)

Buckrake

I have a 28 inch Mitsubishi telly that I have no more use for - anybody who wants it is welcome to it. I was using it for Playstation but never have time anymore and need the space the telly's taking up.

PM me if you want it, free of charge, you'd just have to pick it up, Dublin city centre.

www.freecycle.org boss! you'll probobly have some weirdo chinese lad callin round to check out its dimensions but thats the quickest way of shiftin stuff.

We have no free telly, NTL cut off yesterday, we paid the bill and all but they do that when changin accounts.

I have 5 tellys, most of them big, but I need them all.

www.freecycle.org boss! you'll probobly have some weirdo chinese lad callin round to check out its dimensions but thats the quickest way of shiftin stuff.

We have no free telly, NTL cut off yesterday, we paid the bill and all but they do that when changin accounts.

I have 5 tellys, most of them big, but I need them all.

Thanks Raudi, I never used freecycle before... will have a gander. What willl you watch on your five tellys now you've no ntl?

On a telly related topic (which is just a coincidence with my trying to get rid of a telly, honest), I finally, after all these years, got cornered by the TV licence inspector. Knock on door, didn't answer in case, y'know, it was the TV licence inspector, and he left a card saying he'd be back. if i don't send in proof of a licence by a certain date or something, i'll be fined. sticks in me craw, so it does.

Thanks Raudi, I never used freecycle before... will have a gander. What willl you watch on your five tellys now you've no ntl?

On a telly related topic (which is just a coincidence with my trying to get rid of a telly, honest), I finally, after all these years, got cornered by the TV licence inspector. Knock on door, didn't answer in case, y'know, it was the TV licence inspector, and he left a card saying he'd be back. if i don't send in proof of a licence by a certain date or something, i'll be fined. sticks in me craw, so it does.

I like to have sky news, rte news, bbc news, tv3 news and itn news all on at the same time to see who does the best job readin.

I got caught and brought to court for havin no licence once, spa of an ex (was a yank) and a lad came to the door and asked him had he a telly and then im the one who had to go to court. but it was grand on the day cos me friend whos a barrister was there with some young wan on drugs charges and she told me what to say. so i got off light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back