Free Dell PC (1 Viewer)

thickaspigshit

Website
Visit site
If you have heard about the free Ipod scheme thats made the news recently it seems Dell could be running a similar thing.

All you have to do is complete one online task (2 options are free) and refer 10 people.

I know what you may be thinking but can you see a catch??

http://www.freeDellnow.com/index.php?nav=refer&sid=1059

I know this may look like spam but I wouldnt normally do this and I cant see anything dodgy.

Delete if you honestly think it is bullshit

Its been going a while and people in the US have received IPODS, its been on the news apparently. Its not sure whether these UK sites are just poor imitations of this or genuine. All you have to do is bid on something you dont want to win at Ebay.ca.

Not looked into that bit yet, but everyone thinks its a scam but no-one can say why, maybe for click-thrus but that wouldnt seem worth it.

yeah, deffo a scam.
maybe they're just trying to collect as many personal details as possible, and then use some smallprint in the terms&conditions to occlude each person from getting the Dell

I would have called it www.DudeYourGettingADell.com

spiritualtramp said:
well I assume anything for free on the internet is a scam.

thickaspigshit said:
Its been going a while and people in the US have received IPODS, its been on the news apparently. Its not sure whether these UK sites are just poor imitations of this or genuine. All you have to do is bid on something you dont want to win at Ebay.ca.

Not looked into that bit yet, but everyone thinks its a scam but no-one can say why, maybe for click-thrus but that wouldnt seem worth it.
been on the news? have you actually heard it??
this has scam written all over it

its not under Dell's site

the site looks like it was designed in MS Paint

since when have Dell started harvesting email addresses?? what use would they have with that

also, the site asks you to key in your email and a userid and password. now most people use one password for all their accounts, so this would be a cheeky way of getting people's passwords for their email accounts

beware this shit

You have to give them your credit card info and they sign you up to stuff including:

AOL
Netscape Internet Service
Stamps.com

Apparantly its 'free', cause you can cancel all you subsciptions after 30 days or something. Seems very dodgy.

i.e. nothing to do with dell

The ebay thing uses no credit cards and you can use a bogus hotmail/yahoo account with different password like 'dellscam1' or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back