For you Froggy, ze war is over (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Dan
The britlanders seem happier that argentina are out than they are about themselves staying in

Is it just me or are those britlanders the most boring team in the World Cup? they've only scored 2 goals, none of which are from open play, and their match against Nigeria was only the 2nd 0-0 draw in the cup.

I vote that we remove them form the competition and replace them with the Northern Irish!

just for a laugh like.

That was pure class. Especially when he celebrated the fact that he backed himself not to make into the knockout phase. Second best bit so far. The best being the title of Dunphy's autobiography: "Roy Keane: His Part in my Triumph"

Originally posted by lorcanzo
d'ye watch the apres match after the match? it was well class. they were taking thew piss out of the roy keane interview...

I heard about it but did anyone see when they they did the Nike ad, ya know the one on the boat?

I didn't actually see this meself either sooo I'll just get me coat.

see the argies are rioting now

how to start WW3:

step 1: everybody qualifies for world cup
step 2: everbody drops out at group stage

simple

i've worked it out lads.
ireland japan final.
nice one.

Asked how the players celebrate after matches, Tsuenyasu Miyamoto said: 'We all get naked and dance in the locker room. Each game gets sweeter. The team just exploded after the game.'

Exploded. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back