for those who couldnt be at shannon today ... (1 Viewer)

Winty said:
Ireland has one of the highest rates of road-deaths in Europe. Driving around at excessive speeds/recklessly isn't really all that funny in my opinion.
no, your right, and unfortunately people i know have felt the brunt of it. cars actually scare the bollix outta me! vowed never to get in a car with adam again

my sherona said:
here actually this thread is getting too emo (ugghhh) and nostalgic for the intended subject, must end now.dara fuk off influencing me with your soppy ways

You describe some of these journies as "fun times" etc. as well as talking about them in what seemed to meto be a very positive tone. So wereyou just saying that because you got home in one piece and it's ok to glorify the event onthe internetafterwards.

Winty said:
You describe some of these journies as "fun times" etc. as well as talking about them in what seemed to meto be a very positive tone. So wereyou just saying that because you got home in one piece and it's ok to glorify the event onthe internetafterwards.
fun times, in retrospect was probably a heartlessly sarcastic way of describing our lifes being held by the bollix by the man at the wheel.
the nostalga jibe was simply used in relation to the actual experience of being somewhere and havin tha buzz, not the voyage down

personally, I get off on danger.. Just like in that film crash.

i was just highlightin the fact that adam is a terrible driver and amy is a cool person to go on trips wit. wogger cabn drive well too.
i too think i will never get in a car with adjam again.
and remember kids....buckle up

To balace these crazy driving stories, I'll give a nicer perspective - One day my mother drove me to Greystones and it was great. She stayed on the left hand side of the road and indicated at every turn. Her speed was well below the limit, which made me feel safe and comfortable! We got to Greystones and I got out of the car carefully - MAD!!!

One day I took part in a joyriding race from Belfast to Dublin, and on the way I stopped at an RUC roadblock and started shooting at them for no reason, then I drove off and headed for one of their fortresses in the hills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back