for those who couldnt be at shannon today ... (1 Viewer)

Shorty said:
The news reports from both the 6 and 9 o'clock news (the same report on each but with different presenters) yesterday are available on the RTE website, I don't see that bit on either of them.

It was on RTE Nuacht yesterday evening, it was a longer segment than the piece shown on the Six 1 news, and it had the clip of a longish curlyish haired bloke in black with his face covered pushing the camera and telling the camera man to fuck off which didn`t appear on the Six 1 or later news items.

indymedia_dvc00582.jpg

indymedia_uvs031206072.jpg

indymedia_uvs031206113.jpg

indymedia_uvs031206149.jpg

indymedia_uvs031206055.jpg

www.indymedia.ie

just saw the aforementioned tv3 news report, i'm fairly out of breath in it and my comment was taken slightly out of context, didn't really expect anything less.

Amy is the best driver in the world, sure she mightn't have lights or breaks or any of that fancy shit but she makes up for it in coolness.

weeler said:
Amy is the best driver in the world
no im sorry sarcasm or not im gonna have to stop you there. no amount of coolness can justify rampin over that dodgy bridge, you know that really dodgy bridge on the way down to ballymahon with barely enough room for any sized car and then the sharp turn after it, well she decided to launch the car a couple of feet into the air and attempt to turn in the air it really wasnt well thought out, luckily a smooth skid saved our hides but for fukk sake the aul tikker isnt like it used to be

she was pouring sprite out the window onto the fron windshield to clean it - then we hit a speed bumb we hadn't noticed - then we almost crashed into the back of a parked car we didn't notice.

Makes you feel alive!

weeler said:
she was pouring sprite out the window onto the fron windshield to clean it
hmmm that could do as one of those hallariously incisive sprite ads, dont use sprite as window....thirst.. or something

clarity....how to articulate

ahhh fukk im losin it

Timmy (amy's car) is the best! she gave it to wogger (our bassist) for a week so we could go on tour. she didnt even come with us. lets turn this into a how nice amy is thread. gosh she is swell!
no seriously though amy is the best.,...she takes us all on mad adventures...wether it be surfers, bands , or anarchists. go on the amy

COmparison of Adam to Amy as a driver... an in depth case study

once when we had a few gigs round the country turlok (kid blunt) me and adam(mo7's) were in adam's truck with all the gear. any way coming from the longford gig we hit that bridge/hill/turn thing at high speeds and almost flew into a car coming the other way. luckily adam swerved off the road and into a field.
turlok cried (almost) and i was scared (not really im hard) and adam was a bit freaked out.
rewind to the night before that when adam drove 17 of us (no lie) in his van, when he was comin up on mushrooms and drunk, from paddy's pub to daves house. where his mother made us a lovely breckie the following morning
the end

oh yeh we were in front i dereks car. hes a crazy fukkin driver altogether. i went down to longford in the van with him for that gig. we were dancin and shit, while driving, to that spaceman song from the levis ad... fun times

Ireland has one of the highest rates of road-deaths in Europe. Driving around at excessive speeds/recklessly isn't really all that funny in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back