FOR SALE : Marshall JCM45 Mk2 guitar head (1 Viewer)

scrawlzine

Website
www.scrawled.co.uk
FOR SALE:

Marshall JTM45 Mk2 guitar head amplifier.

Extremely good condition / well cared for / all valves and components are sound.

2 years old and originally bought as new.

This 50w all tube amp head is a vintage reissue and is renowned for warm, thick tones.

These start at least £650 new.

MY PRICE : £350.

The only reason I’m selling this is that I’ve recently invested in a lot of other equipment and need to recoup some funds, but I’ve always found it reliable and easy to get a range of quality tones/sounds on.

Some user reviews of this head can be found at:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Marshall/JTM_45_Reissue-01.html

If interested please phone Glyn on (028) 90 641 692

Must be able to collect the item / or make collection arrangements from Belfast area

if its not gone by august i'll take it.. i'll be rich by then, i'm currently very poor.. this probably isn't what you want to hear, but really, if you still have it in august i'll buy it

thedonal said:
if its not gone by august i'll take it.. i'll be rich by then, i'm currently very poor.. this probably isn't what you want to hear, but really, if you still have it in august i'll buy it
Fair enough...I don't need the money immediately, but if you're definitely interested give em a shout and I'll put it aside for you.

i'm planning to get loadsa of money off the government, yeah i'm interested, but if you get any other offers take em, as this money might not come through.. i'm confident that it will though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back