for fucks sake (1 Viewer)

Here Jamie I think that band have the same name as you guys.
Wasnt sure whether you noticed or not.
all the best,
Brian

I am now their internet friends. what they don't know is that I intend to start dementing them with messages to change their name, until they do...

or else I 'll start dementing 'our' serpents with messages to change theirs...

Actually I forgot to mention Joe, I've been in a band with some people you don't know since 2001 and we're called Slomatics. We have a tape out, so I think you better change your name.

Bastard Eoin said:
...how about the serpants instead?

the 'pants...?

Cormac - change your name... or ELSE!!!

actually - when we were in Leeds in november we saw some posters for a band called somatics. those boys nearly got a hiding, if they'd been around. I think they were a slomatics tribute band....

"a swift action injuction might shut them up"

ha! what was i thinkin, im fairly sure i ment to say a swift COURT injunction might shut them up.

the pants?...works for me, not as much as the trouser serpents though.

they like swans, you like swans.

i love swans.
Sygswjo_Heart-Swans.JPG

DuncheeKnifed said:
what's to like about those arm breaking cunts?

my ma made me fear swans as a kid cos she told me all they had to do was flap at you and you'd be all broken arms and legs. so i took to feeding ducks instead until one of them fuckin bit me on the thumb.

these days i just keep to myself.

La La said:
my ma made me fear swans as a kid cos she told me all they had to do was flap at you and you'd be all broken arms and legs. so i took to feeding ducks instead until one of them fuckin bit me on the thumb.

these days i just keep to myself.

those ducks we're hardline republicans on hunger strike, what the fuck did you expect la la.

DuncheeKnifed said:
those ducks we're hardline republicans on hunger strike, what the fuck did you expect la la.

that sentence doesn't even make sense. stop trying to play the hard man ont the internet dunchee, everyone knows you're as harmless fluffy as your one curly dread in real life.

i assure you those are their real names. david lynch is real. so is crawford. i know cause im in the band. i got the inside scoop on that hot shit. but serisouly, we are real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back